2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know today is about the beijing but I missed the convo on the Quarter Snacks.  The suede looks like it might be on par with the SOMP.  Am I wrong to assume that?

Got these today, I think they are better in hand. Got'em for a good price, but sorta feel I should've used that money towards the Beijings today. I'll grab them later though.

Velvet is a nice touch

Today's wear. Not an SB, but it is a Dunk Pro B. Samba Lows from 2001. They could use a good cleaning, and I'm on the fence about tossing in some new laces, I don't think I can find the right blue, but I'm kind of tired of the regular white.

discrepancies on the design on the side panels are mind blowing, we just missed a sale because this guy didnt like how plain the side panel was on the pair he wanted

Fit on beijings? Debating between a size 12 and 13. I rock 12 in lows but I heard its a snug fit. Thanks!

discrepancies on the design on the side panels are mind blowing, we just missed a sale because this guy didnt like how plain the side panel was on the pair he wanted

That's what makes the shoe awesome though

I brought it up to the employees at Nike and they didn't even know until I showed them my pair and another pair someone else was buying.

I just want all my panels to be light. #TeamContrast

Edit... I don't think it'll matter much if you throw white laces in honestly.

Last edited:

thats crazy. imo thats what makes this shoe so dope, people should just embrace whatever pair they get as one of a kind. Each shoe being different is what makes me love the Hacky Sack lows so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom