2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not worth it to me once customs hit me with their 'cut'.
If it's free shipping I'm in

A store out there offers free international shipping? I have almost never seen this... unless the stuff sold is small and the limit is several hundred.

You gotta find an SB account in the Netherlands or maybe the EU if you dun wanna pay customs duuude. As a Canadian I feel your pain. Even though it's not as bad here.

Price check for DS 6.5 Tiffs?

48" is recommended for lowtops especially if you don't want a lot of lace hanging .... but if you wear yours super loose and want extra lace hanging go with 60"

Price check for DS 6.5 Tiffs?
You're looking at a G homie.

I assume the market for litte shoes is similar to the one for giant ones

^ I wanna say around 600-700... but I really don't know current prices that well. I can easily see a buyer wanting over a K too.

If Corgi charges $800 for regular sizes, I'd think small sizes like that would be a stack or more...

props for the replies :lol: I figured it'd something I didn't wanna pay.... they real purrty doh

A store out there offers free international shipping? I have almost never seen this... unless the stuff sold is small and the limit is several hundred.

You gotta find an SB account in the Netherlands or maybe the EU if you dun wanna pay customs duuude. As a Canadian I feel your pain. Even though it's not as bad here.
Europe doesn't show love.
They didn't show me shipping;
http://store.verticalurge.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-qs-black-metallic-gold-university-red/
Sorry for the grainy photo but...

Drewling

Glad to see everyone get theirs...knew these weren't gonna be hard once shops confirmed they were getting them, just didn't think they were gonna be as abundant as they seem to be. Looks like resellers are gonna be taking the big L on these and that makes me happy.

Those Acalpulco Gold's are looking nicer and nicer, even with rope laces.

my wife wore her mangos today (just sent me this pic).. i may have to pick up a pair at some point to match.
...AZ is hot as balls. swampnuts in effect!

SOMP Sunday. Genuinely surprised that Beijings are sitting. Who would've thunk it? Oh well, bought my son his first of Dunks, was able to grab a Beijing in a size 4 from SPoT. I'm more excited about it than my own pair.

Last edited:
With all the Quickstrike releases of BP, Ruckus, QS and Cali 

Beijing's will surely be affected on the release day

but I'm ok with that, for me the Colorway of Beijings is Greater than the BP's Ruckus .25 and Cali

What a great month of releases that I just happen to jump back into. My timing was perfect for me since I loved the Rukus, QS, and Beijings. I may have to jump back out for a while to restock the money coiffeurs now. Lol.

For me it's QS>Beijings>Rukus

Quality wise

QS>Calis>Rukus (because rukus didn't have as much potential material to have higher quality anyway)

Personal appeal

Rukus>QS>Cali

We'll see how the beijings fit in when they get here.

I think all three (Crawfish, Quartersnacks, and Beijing's) were executed PERFECTLY. I'll wait to see the Beijing's to determine which I like more but that suede on the quartersnacks are too nice not to be mentioned in the top 3-5 releases this year. 

I think all three (Crawfish, Quartersnacks, and Beijing's) were executed PERFECTLY. I'll wait to see the Beijing's to determine which I like more but that suede on the quartersnacks are too nice not to be mentioned in the top 3-5 releases this year. 
Oh yeah, this isn't a knock on any of them... they're some of the best SBs, period.

Quality wise

QS>Calis>Rukus (because rukus didn't have as much potential material to have higher quality anyway)

Personal appeal

Rukus>QS>Cali

We'll see how the beijings fit in when they get here.
For this month I think Beijing>Cali>QS>Rukus

I like the QSs but I already own the SOMPs and more of a high top guy anyways. However if I didn't have the SOMPs I would put the QSs at the top

Back
Top Bottom