FIVE GUYS DUNK SB??

..anyone?
Get me a Dunkin Donuts collaboration.

antoniobanderas.gif
Killed it.

BMW 1 series forum/Jordan Brand
[/URL]
You got a library?

Maybe you gentleman just don't speak hypebeast??? That would make it difficult to converse in the JB section...

You have to start every sentence with "Dat" and end every sentence with "Tho"

:smokin
Haha it's true that's the worst part about this.

JB section is watching :nerd:

Hahaha this deserves a Grammy.

@Sairo I think he mean the quote from my sig went over your head...I assume you're on mobile, and thusly can't see sigs...which is why you may have misinterpreted Dan's ribbing as being overtly direct with regards to his stance on grammar.

Edit: And I think I may have inadvertently referred to you as 'girl' yesterday...hard to keep track of the females in this thread, so my bad (dude).

Last edited:
@Sairo
I think he mean the quote from my sig went over your head...I assume you're on mobile, and thusly can't see sigs...which is why you may have misinterpreted Dan's ribbing as being overtly direct with regards to his stance on grammar.

Edit: And I think I may have inadvertently referred to you as 'girl' yesterday...hard to keep track of the females in this thread, so my bad (dude).
True can't notice your sig now. I'll look at it in a later stadium.

Yeah I know nan! But it's all gravy.
I'll be a girl when it comes to hanging out with even more girl. Catch my grip.

Last edited:
nah, I would stay away from retroing older colorways...

Cobra Commanders would probably be made by 75% of this thread, so I'd avoid making those too.  
True.....I'm just too cheap to cough up the $450 for a DS pair haha. Hmm would be interesting to see what people would come up with.

hey guys ive been thinking about getting rid of some SBs in my collection

i havnt been keeping up with the "shoe game"

if any1 could help me out with some market values for some shoes i got

a PM would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom