2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol

Nah, it didn't take long, I just hadn't had a chance to really sit down and look at the site since the remodel.

I can't really gauge whether or not the AGs will be a tough cop Saturday morning, so I wanna be ready to toss oops like how I did with the Beijing lows.

lol

Nah, it didn't take long, I just hadn't had a chance to really sit down and look at the site since the remodel.

I can't really gauge whether or not the AGs will be a tough cop Saturday morning, so I wanna be ready to toss oops like how I did with the Beijing lows.
good looks repped

Found Gino IIIs for pretty much retail. Man if only these CNCPTS new balances weren't coming out this weekend

^^^^^^^^Man if they were only less than 230, would rather grab koyos at that point on the resale. Cant justify 235 retail in my head. IUd probably grab those Ginos vs NB if i was into them tho.

might have to move my size 11 yoth and find a bigger size, love em to death but i cant do the down sizing anymore 
frown.gif

^^^^^^^^Man if they were only less than 230, would rather grab koyos at that point on the resale. Cant justify 235 retail in my head. IUd probably grab those Ginos vs NB if i was into them tho.

ehh $230 is steep but its nothing new with the 997 but i do get what youre saying.

ginos will be grabbed if i strike out on the NBs. ill just keep myself in the foot for spending double when i could have gotten then for $50 at PlusSkateShop before they blew up.

Between Nike, Spot, and Premier + all the other small shops people should have zero issue getting these.

:rofl:

Jordans populate on their site as well but never launch.....

Yeah...not sure if they ever take phone orders on stuff that doesn't sell on release day, but they don't have an online Jordan Brand account.

Last edited:
     The Dunk CMFT PRM goes down under for inspiration with a retooled silhouette that offers unprecedented comfort. The design employs a molded Ortholite sock liner–7mm thick–inside a slimmer last, reducing bulk to highlight only what’s essential. Comfort is further emphasized with a lightweight Phylon midsole—showcased within a cutout rubber outsole—and a Zoom Air unit in the heel. Additionally, memory foam in the collar and tongue conforms to your foot, allowing the Dunk to further form to your every step.

Design-wise, the Dunk CMFT PRM has also been reimagined. Featuring a distressed black leather upper, the shoe is wrapped in reptile-inspired overlays, mimicking a crocodile wrangler’s tonal, leather-clad outfit. Stitching along the reflective toe box and a bone-tinted dubrey reflects the jagged contours of a crocodile’s piercing teeth and powerful bite. A serrated metallic Swoosh cuts across the medial and lateral sides of the design, making the legendary profile as dangerous as the wrangler himself

10787856_916720491686632_919666898_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom