2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know the release count breakdowns for the last few years?

Like 2013 - # of GR and QS? Ect.

Just curious as to when the shift to "wait for discount" happened. I know everyone doesn't wait but a good many in this thread are of that mentality it seems. Granted we aren't the only ones buying SBs or any sneaker for that matter but I feel the community is a good measuring stick for what essentially went wrong.

I ask this continuing the conversation from yesterday as I believe an over saturated market is to blame.

Too many releases in too short of a timespan being sold to consumers who live in an economy coming out of recession in many ways still.

If the new guidelines Nike is giving to account holders regarding sales is true then the idea of "support your local" while Nike is saying 'don't advertise sales' is going to put a lot of well meaning business owners into a bad predicament especially those who are truly local and do not maintain a large online presence.
over saturated market. It's good for real sneakerheads like us who want to own the shoe. Bad for reselling. This is why every once in a while a random will come in here and say SBs are dead - zero hype compared to any and every JB retro.. and IMO even those are dying. Think it's simply nike making pairs more available.

Repped for info. Never understood how someone can say "Preoder to ship out on 11/10" and "in hand now" at the same time in the description haha. 

Maybe a stipulation with their supplier to avoid problems with Nike for releasing stuff early? Who knows.

Nice try Nike rep!

I feel as if that was directed at me...

I can assure you I am not a Nike rep in any way shape or form outside of only owning Nike branded sneakers . I work at a hospital in radiology doing nuclear medicine. Hence the username.

I had that happen for a e-juice tank I was getting, the guy had a limited amount in hand, and then didn't close the sale when he was shipping in more from China.

It pays to read through the details completely to make sure you're aware of what's going on.

I had that happen for a e-juice tank I was getting, the guy had a limited amount in hand, and then didn't close the sale when he was shipping in more from China.

It pays to read through the details completely to make sure you're aware of what's going on.

Bought a tooley online paid through pp, waited 3 weeks, no delivery, contacted them they said they had placed an order with the manufacturers lead times will be another 8-9 weeks, claim was filed. The nerve of some companies man :smh: if your selling something and taking someone's $. Have the item your selling in hand.

On NDSBGm(not mine obviously)

Want gone asap...
Lebrons size 7 9.5/10
Christmas sweaters Concepts release size 8 9.5/10
Both for $130 obo

Last edited:
I feel as if that was directed at me...

I can assure you I am not a Nike rep in any way shape or form outside of only owning Nike branded sneakers . I work at a hospital in radiology doing nuclear medicine. Hence the username.

It was a joke, there was some news a few weeks back about how Nike was putting the heat on shop that were offering new releases at a discount. No shots, all good.

yeah i tried giving my yoth another go yesterday and my feet ended up hurting within 5 mins. Gotta move em now 
frown.gif
 hopefully i can find a size 12 once i do and i don't end up outta luck and with no pair at all.

Got my ag's for 133 shipped.. It's 5 dollars over my ndc retail but will have them saturday morning..

Those cmft dunks have my interest.. And I have to get a pair of the air command force..

yeah i tried giving my yoth another go yesterday and my feet ended up hurting within 5 mins. Gotta move em now :frown:  hopefully i can find a size 12 once i do and i don't end up outta luck and with no pair at all.
Have you tried swapping the insole with a thin non Sb insole? I had to do that with my 510's, now they're wearable.

Have you tried swapping the insole with a thin non Sb insole? I had to do that with my 510's, now they're wearable.
its just my foot too big for the shoe outright its a size 11 but i was antsy at the time and copped anyway. Should have got a 12 outright. You live an learn right? Hopefully i can move them and mitigate the cost for a size 12. 

One of my favorites from this year, but white laces don't look good in them imo...

Back
Top Bottom