2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

props to @rrickrude for showing this page. I know some were looking for these

Edit: the number is 5092257669

Last edited:
Surprised anyone knows about New Yak. Its in a little town in Washington where my girl goes to school haha. I use it as my backup shop if I can't get something from my local.

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed about the newer dunk highs is the lace area near the bottom. Like in the ones above ^ look at how tight those look at the bottom even though they're tied loosely.

My SOMPS are so wide compared to my old dunk highs.

When did they change this? When they put the new tooling and soles out?

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed about the newer dunk highs is the lace area near the bottom. Like in the ones above ^ look at how tight those look at the bottom even though they're tied loosely.

Right after bluebox era I believe?

@mints  @Dcypoe81  

Yea I noticed that with older dunks too. Think it's all from the retooling. The old ones don't use lace flaps in that area either.

The new tooling led to that widening at the toe of the shoe. Just a lot more material there now with the lace flaps.

Right after bluebox era I believe?

@mints
 @Dcypoe81

http://skateparkoftampa.com/article/1512/Nike_SB_New_Tooling_on_Dunk_Soles

...yeah too bad i paid almost triple to have them early.
:rofl:

yeah, but it was YOUR money (something I didn't understand at the time) + you were the 1st in here to post super detailed pics of the materials. you helped a lot of people in here decide whether or not they wanted to cop...got a grip of reps that day :smokin

#worthIT

Last edited:
When we were discussing our Top 4/5 SB'S of the year it made me go back and look at my pick ups for the year and my God there were some great dunks released. I thought 2013 was a great year and this year topped it, so I can't wait to see what next year brings!

When we were discussing our Top 4/5 SB'S of the year it made me go back and look at my pick ups for the year and my God there were some great dunks released. I thought 2013 was a great year and this year topped it, so I can't wait to see what next year brings!

DOPE 2014 Collection :smokin Repped

get an avi so i can add your vote to the "DUNKSoftheyear" list (which ends in 10 days)

@Dcypoe81

great info on the tooling!

always knew about the changes but the pics helped with why they were done

just sharing a link that has been posted before :smile:

Last edited:
Cool that makes sense

I like the tight laces at the bottom from the old styles

The flaps would definitely help and allow them to widen the laces

Dunk SB mid has the flaps all along tho. Most skateable dunk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom