2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Dcypoe81  Amazing job on the Top 4/11 End of the Year lists. Thank you for all of your contributions!

Happy to say I was able to acquire all of the Top 11 plus others at retail minus the YOTH, which I got from Note UK because Skate Warehouse oversold on me. Great year for SB's!

Hadnt been here in a minute. Thought Id check in. My SBs getting beat. Need to replenish.

4 of my top 5 made the list. Missing the UNCs imo
Repped for obvious reason 
laugh.gif

lol how man? I don't think I could find 107 pairs I liked in 1 year :lol:

I was counting and I'm at 70 plus myself. And I know of at least 30 more pairs I tried or wanted but couldn't get at the time.

I think it's easy specially once you're into stuff out of nike.
I copped 30+ dunks this year, mainly teal and cardboard boxes.

About 10 Js

8 asics

5 sauconys

2 Adidas

2 new balance

20+ Nikes (flyknits, foams, penny's, air max, etc.)

I still didn't get other stuff I liked like Kobe 9, lebron 12, of 6 and 7, diadoras, a few asics/saucony/NB things, and a few js (mainly due to inability to get in cart)
Really taking a step back this year. Basically last year was the first time I had enough extra income to buy like a shoe every week, I caved in too easy on many pairs, probably should save more, be more selective..

Did a count and I bought something like 68 pairs last year. Here I thought I was good and when I looked at it, boom all over the place. Hope everyone is having good start to 2015. I might actually leave the bedroom today.

I clocked in @ 52 for myself, plus some for my princess, twin, and of course I have to have moms in some cool kicks. Not something I overly proud of but it is what it is. I have managed to come up wit a bit of a solution to rock em all. I've been wearing @ least 1 pair of new kicks a month since July in order to wear them quicker. May not be here tomorrow so might as well enjoy them. It will always be how you wear them and not how many. No jabs to my stockers, but more props to my rockers. 1 luv

I did 32 pairs last year. I need my girl to check the thread to see I'm not the only one who's a Copaholic. Also 1 of my pics made the list. Somp of coarse.

My cop count will never be low as long as SBs can be had for dirt cheap.

Shoot, I copped 5 pairs last week alone :lol: will probably cop another with this MVP pass at the outlet

I bought maybe 15 pairs total. All Nike.

I'm starting to question my owning all of these shoes and I own far less than many on here. Just seems time to move on.

I copped around 14 pairs give or take a few, mostly sbs, thought design wise sb did a good job this year, materials got cheaper than ever however. seems like none of the gr's have real leather anymore which is a shame. I thought the leather on the Cali highs was fantastic and wished the quality would stay high like that white tumbled leather even if more of the shoes have to retail at $120.

spent around $ 1000 plus on kicks this year, thinking dam I could have put that money to better use. IDK how you guys buy 100 pairs in a year and can justify it financially  to yourself lol, but good for u if it doesn't put a financial burden on you, I say buy em all lol

its crazy cause I haven't bought any kicks since last year
roll.gif

speaking of which does anyone know what the first sb dunk release of the year will be? and when

its crazy cause I haven't bought any kicks since last year
roll.gif

speaking of which does anyone know what the first sb dunk release of the year will be? and when
The only one on the NDC release calendar so far is the BHM dunk on Jan. 17. Retail is $135. I'm guessing they're going up on prices for 2015.

so.. i bought my first pair of SB's of the year today...

worn twice @DanVSMan... does that make them PADS?
$115 shipped btw (i'm sure they were probably worn more than twice, but the price was right)

@Dcypoe81 sent me this "SOMP" edit the other day.. he also sees the future apparently. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom