2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks @SBentDaily. Can't wait until they come in. How do they hold up through the wears? Still looking new?
Mine have held up really well, considering the amount of times they have been worn.  When/if they get dusty, it's kind of a pain to get it all cleaned where the suede meets the snakeskin looking material.  Also, the toeboxes on mine haven't creased badly at all (keep in mind I buy my shoes on the tight side for that specific reason).

im just waiting for sharkin to reply with...

"i said suede. Nike SB hasnt used "real suede" in years. RIP NIKE SB"
A guilty conscience needs no accuser, [sup][sub]R[/sub][/sup][sub]e[/sub][sup]p[/sup]p[sup][sub]e[/sub][/sup][sub]d[/sub]

To clarify, I meant 100% suede upper. All pull tabs, lacestays, overlays, and swooshes included.

I doubt we're getting suede tongues back, and I don't think you should skate a suede soled shoe, but kermit.png

Last edited:
im just waiting for sharkin to reply with...

"i said suede. Nike SB hasnt used "real suede" in years. RIP NIKE SB"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's why I've been going for older all-suede releases. It's just that much better.
@bballermarkie  

See, exactly what we were talking about yesterday. 

I honestly don't think twice about suede on the older eras because I KNOW it will be up to par whereas with newer releases I nitpick each release. 

Last edited:

@bballermarkie  

See, exactly what we were talking about yesterday. 

I honestly don't think twice about suede on the older eras because I KNOW it will be up to par whereas with newer releases I nitpick each release. 
Until I bought Puff N Stuff's, I thought most SB suede was like my Red Devils. Alas, it obviously depends on the style of suede (for example, SOMP's and Euphoria Nubuck are the closest new era SB to older era suede/nubuck) but in general the suede is better on older era SB's. I think it is mostly because of Nike going "green." I see a sharp decline in material quality in general due to the program.
I haven't followed along closely to see if anyone is still looking but

http://shop.ccs.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-shoes-black-black-gym-red

Salt Stains, in most sizes 8-13, also it appears that CCS is back.
AAAAAND they're gone again; "The merchant is not active."

Yeah a lot of the cuts have been due to their green program, or at least that's what they're claiming. From my personal observations my favorite suede is in stuff released between 1999-2004, and most of my favorites aren't even SBs.

Yeah a lot of the cuts have been due to their green program, or at least that's what they're claiming. From my personal observations my favorite suede is in stuff released between 1999-2004, and most of my favorites aren't even SBs.
Well, yeah, I agree. Once i have $300 to blow (maybe come March if things work out) I'm buying those DS Veneers I've been watching.

What are some of you guys thoughts on the dunk low snake eyes? I picked up a pair off the bay, sort of an impulse. Thought they were decent when I ran across them, and then in like 2 hours they became one of my favorite dunk's that I'm aware of lol. So if any of you guys have these, I'd like to know your thoughts on them. Maybe I tricked myself into thinking they're an unofficial j-pack release since I think they favor blk/red 11s tremendously with the color blocking.

I don't own them but the details and material looks dope!

CCS used to be so great man. Free shipping for orders over $30. SBs for the LOW LOW.

I remember I got the navy/red dunk lows from 2011 for $35

some people dont like the BIG SWOOSH effect the double swoosh gives off. friend told me he was passing cuz it looks like a dunk with a blazer swoosh
nerd.gif
i disagree with all those who say this. the blazer swoosh looks like theres a blob at the end while the swoosh on dunks whether double or not is more defined.

I'm willing to cut CCS some slack since it's basically a new company with the old name run by skaters. I wonder if any of the guys that owned the original California Cheap Skates are involved with it now.

@rillo561 Not necessarily, CCS now isn't the same CCS that was owned by Footlocker and about to be folded into Eastbay until a group of investors bought the name/rights.

Last edited:
The issue with CCS links is like NT's affiliate code being linked to it when it was still under the FTL family of companies, and it's no longer valid.

Just a hunch.

Last edited:
Newest pick up I scooped off of RIF. Really happy with these, especially since they were a grail to me back in high school. Glad to finally cross em off the list

Last edited:

Newest pick up I scooped off of RIF. Really happy with these, especially since they were a grail to me back in high school. Glad to finally cross em off the list

KdqiA74SCt20MyEk0GlNNFC0Nd8uY32KmbCD8Eel9uYNxwY4U1vP4C9Bx0MYJvsYs1hkypEwl9k6p4iUMZmwfatsBB793LgRqH-LmkQJ2xDXz7ywX9FYV3veWqPijiMnZcOmi6tdPAGM8W4CCRwkZ7P46Fk_vRnJlhCnl5YI1theFO3ee1kd2HHkq2JOSz3MBOt7KlDfqsJ_GuxR7hkyoF6Ot5jq6fbdQBVT6fnhNgRUCNfZtVju253JzY88qHtgmPPVFORCm-o72vTfy5VGMI1h1gwD4EWMF6lUBbstWEzEoKRoiwAQkf_NYa5c0ry1HEo3eOZT921ADyaH_zUe4XrH1GZQxEY0lxj72QkCvyyhnh65Hv1ga20nC4ZhPZmtA8DKDnLFWEo_Ow6KxfRfT-L7FL9jJ5aq86rPOYc8aHTojA8gWTUccSVfWGRlGlh9fUCxataTSuTUXYgPju41S2n-ejWaUYL1s3L4CISjDsybV8EuixHz0zX7aDGxKJQVg3ktNo4jhTNqzXwf4YZI3EvPaD1itMVVjea-bRd9qRhTrlUCEOvVQpfuZKvnaRe1m8aUZ7LM=w1068-h528-l75-ft
Very nice pickup. I wonder who beat me to the Gino 2's they had up. 
nerd.gif

B..b..b..but I thought the paparazzi was the first SB to use velvet according to scumbag Dom @ BP

Last edited:
Technically I believe that's VELOUR on the Bloody Sundays.

:smile:

BTW off topic, but how much could I buy your IG name for (I think it's almost a bannable offense to talk about that dude on reddit now)

Back
Top Bottom