2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 I purchased mine Dec 2013 from ShoeZeum for $108.50 via eBay auction. I realize it's a pink box and it's been a year since my purchase, but I wish that seller was a little more flexible. That's a size 12, but knowing your ability to remember all, I'm sure you knew that despite the fact that I don't get the chance to post much as I'd like too.

Last edited:
That's a size 12, but knowing your ability to remember all, I'm sure you knew that despite the fact that I don't get the chance to post much as I'd like too.

yeah, that must've been during the time he was selling off most (if not all) his collection. I had maybe 30 of his items on my watch list, but forgot to turn my phone notifications ON :frown:

great pickup at a great price :smokin

Last edited:
yeah, that must've been during the time he was selling off most (if not all) his collection. I had maybe 30 of his items on my watch list, but forgot to turn my phone notifications ON
frown.gif

great pickup at a great price
smokin.gif
Thanks Bro! Yeah that's about the exact time because I had multiple items of his on my watch list as well, but this is the only pair I was about to purchase. Good luck in your search and I'll keep a look out as well. 

By the way, on my feet today were my favorite Non-Dunk Style SB.
Which coincidently, is also a 2004 Silver Box.
I really should wear these more often, but you all know how it is...more Sneaks than days, weeks, months, etc...
By the way, if anyone can find me a 10.5 or 11 in the Yassutaka, let me know, Please!!!

A bit yellowing, but for a 10+ year old Sneak, they look, wear and fit Great!
No wonder Nike stopped making these, they last forever and Skaters/Public just weren't buying many Sneaks due to the long lasting of these, Tre's and Url's.

Quick thing on the Lobsters

Id wish to see a split or albino lobster variation but seeing as those are even rarer than the yellows I can't imagine there'd be any pairs release to the public haha

If a pair like that would release, I can imagine the craze for them already lol. I'm not much of a fan of the yellows though.

Which coincidently, is also a 2004 Silver Box.
I really should wear these more often, but you all know how it is...more Sneaks than days, weeks, months, etc...
By the way, if anyone can find me a 10.5 or 11 in the Yassutaka, let me know, Please!!!

No wonder Nike stopped making these, they last forever and Skaters/Public just weren't buying many Sneaks due to the long lasting of these, Tre's and Url's.
They look like hyperflights

Miss all my e-cues. Indestructible
Only needed one pair to skate. Black/gum.
Skated my flash orange dunks once and they were just so comfortable but probably wouldn't last a week or so.

Repped for dopeness. Tres are my favorites but e-cues are a close second. they hold up like no other. and after the Orcas, that pair is my favorite colorway. 
smokin.gif

Anyone know what shade of green the alt laces for Cheech and Chongs are? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
If I'm remembering right, the cheech & chongs were pretty close to Altitude Green like the De La Soul His.  some of the Kermit Dunks were packed with Altitude laces as well, iirc. and had a pretty similar color. I haven't seen the Fully Laced ones in person... the pics make them looks yellower than Altitude... but it could just be their pics. And possibly as close as you'll be able to find.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom