2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That peanut butter suede

Beautiful! REPPED!!

Props for the link, however I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase until Premier activates the link on the site. Tried helping someone out with the Cali highs last year and Premier canceled on him.

Repped anyway, I'm scooping tf out of 'em once inventory goes live.

My bad should of mentioned they weren't live. You inspired me to bust some inspector gadget and snoop around looking for the "un-rayguns" that was posted earlier in the thread.

I guess it's different strokes for different folks because I really liked the taped box series. WPF, Red Supreme Low's, Concords, McRads, BHM, Firecrackers (both), Civilist, WoF, FTC, SPoT, MIA, 112, Raging Bulls, Uprise, etc. I think some are underrated, but most are solid. As previously stated, the boxes can be pretty weak if heavily stacked on.

Tape box was a good era IMO....a lot better than the Blue era which had a lot of lame uninspired colorways.

Tape box was a good era IMO....a lot better than the Blue era which had a lot of lame uninspired colorways.
I can't agree with the latter part of that statement. There are far more classics in the blue box series than tape, but time will tell... Now that I think about it, it seems like the blue box series extended far longer than tape series.
Blue box > Tape...
I completely agree!

I have a very curious question to you guys. Am I the only person who collects SB dunks that doesnt skate? I just love the design of the dunk highs and how similar it is to the Air Jordan 1s which I also like but favor the dunks more just because it has more colorways.

Yeah i live in aus so i ordered from fast times themselves. Where did you order your burnished from in aus? Its hard to get nice sb's down here as most dont release here or are only at a couple of stores in the country in really limited numbers

Supplystore.com.au
Cost me about $235 USD.

I have a very curious question to you guys. Am I the only person who collects SB dunks that doesnt skate?
no... but i will say that this thread played a major part in me giving the skateboard another shot (and my 3yr olds interest).. and i'm in love.

..the colorways (more-so than the materials) keep me coming back to SB's.

that would be a good survey...your first pair of sb dunks that got you hooked....

if this has happened years before then my bad for bringing it back up

that would be a good survey...your first pair of sb dunks that got you hooked....

if this has happened years before then my bad for bringing it back up
To me, the 720s. Bring back a great memory of playing that game every Saturday at the local golf land.

For me, my first pair of SBs was the November Rain mid. Really drew me into Nike SBs. Was way to young for the silver box era :roll eyes

Back
Top Bottom