2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First Pair that turned my attention to Dunk SBs

had seen them be posted on the sole collector page and loved the color blocking and details. my high school years consisted of mostly basketball shoes (2002-2006) so showed up late to the SB game. would love to own some MF Dooms, Unluckys, luckys, Jedis, tiff lows & Red devils some day.

had seen them be posted on the sole collector page and loved the color blocking and details. my high school years consisted of mostly basketball shoes (2002-2006) so showed up late to the SB game. would love to own some MF Dooms, Unluckys, luckys, Jedis, tiff lows & Red devils some day.
MIA's are dope. I love how they actually made parts of the shoe look like the surface of a pool. Always wanted a pair but it was never high on my list so it has been put to the back burner for a while.

...yesterday's delivery
(and in my size this time - got rid of the size 9's a few months ago)

also..
Ostrich Dunk Lows were my first many moons ago when i worked for nike.
CS AJ1xSB got me back into Dunks.

Last edited:
Never skated other than when I was in my early teens.I had already liked dunks to a degree growing up and I was an AF1 and Jordan guy. Since I've gotten older I've gotten over AF1's, and sold or donated most pairs of them at this point. While deployed in 2013 I stumbled upon Janoski's and when HAM and now in 2015 I have like close to 50 flavors of those. In the process the themes and creativity within the SB community pretty much pulled me in. I still collect some retro J's, Lebrons (not this year), Kds, and the Kyries, but I'm all about SBs these days, and the bonus is a cheaper price point and not having to worry if I can't get my release that day.

Might be the best place to ask since i honestly have no idea due to the size being "so small"...

What would a pair of DS Koston dunk lows in a US Size 5  would go for ? 

And by the way, i mainly lurk over here. But this is by far one if not my favorite thread on NT.

Always listening to each other and providing solid information, and more importantly, knowledge. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Never skated.  Got into SBs because my cousin was sponsored way back in the day.  He had all sorts of classics and skated the hell out of all of them.  Black Supremes, Mulders, etc. all beat to crap.  My first pair was the Gino IIs.  

Last edited:
Lol just browsing SB hashtags on IG, whats up with: 1. People forcing their watch into their pictures in a completely unnatural way? 2. People wearing shoes while holding another pair? 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was into Dunks before the SB line but I found about the SB line from a skater named Jimmy Gorecki from around my way, he came on vacation with us one summer and was friends with people in the house

cool dude, I know he is still into the whole culture and what not but think he's in Florida now

MIA's are dope. I love how they actually made parts of the shoe look like the surface of a pool. Always wanted a pair but it was never high on my list so it has been put to the back burner for a while.

Exact same here.

...yesterday's delivery
(and in my size this time - got rid of the size 9's a few months ago)

also..
Ostrich Dunk Lows were my first many moons ago when i worked for nike.
CS AJ1xSB got me back into Dunks.

makesomerice makesomerice you already know :smokin

If MULLEN was so influential , I would think you'd have spelled his name right. #NTGRAMMAR

macstizo macstizo to make up for your mistake you must do a casper slide across a funbox and record it and post it here for the NT masses! :tongue:

Last edited:
I was into Dunks before the SB line but I found about the SB line from a skater named Jimmy Gorecki from around my way, he came on vacation with us one summer and was friends with people in the house

cool dude, I know he is still into the whole culture and what not but think he's in Florida now
Jimmy the Greek? Rager.

I tried skating, but sucked at it back in the 90s. Was into sneakers, but not as a hobby or anything until I found myself with more spending money than I knew what to do with. I've calmed down a bit on purchases lately, but I still love the thrill of tracking down something, although the stuff I've wanted lately has been more of a challenge since it's pairs that are older than 15 years.

I skated a bit as a middle schooler in the late 80s (on a Santa Cruz Slasher!), but I sucked.  I tried to stay on top of the culture for while with the mags and the videos and all things Bones Brigade.  Then baseball took more time, and I eventually lost touch.

The SB that got me into it was the FTC, and that was just because I saw a blog post relating it to Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, and I've been hip hop fan for 30 years, so I was intrigued.  I'm only about a dozen pairs in, but I love reading and learning from you ladies and gentlemen in this thread.  So, thank you all.

Still waiting to UNDS mine. Hopefully soon since it's getting nicer outside

Back
Top Bottom