2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone see any more prods floating around in a 12-13 was thinking I could play the normal waiting game but was wrong. Missed the 13 here yesterday and the ubiq link too.

White Lux Highs, temps are already hitting the mid 80s here so I'm bringing spring out a little early. The only thing I don't like about these is the noise they make when you walk, it's got that brand new leather creaking. Hopefully that will go away after I break in the shoes a few times.

Hmmm.... maybe I can catch some deals on the Irish/ St. Paddy's dunks now that the holiday has passed. 

Just saying, if you see any bigfoot sizes, hmu. 

I need to start appreciating my Irish heritage more, since it's like... all that I have, hahaha.

Hmmm.... maybe I can catch some deals on the Irish/ St. Paddy's dunks now that the holiday has passed. 

I need to start appreciating my Irish heritage more, since it's like... all that I have, hahaha.

Those white green pink boxes seem to pop up in a 13 regularly for about 100 I literally saw it a week ago and now can't find it, always went back and forth on grabbing

Ths site isn't letting me post link, but if you go on eBay they have a pair the Brooklyn Projects Walk of Fame size 11 for $70

N
Nice FTs. Too bad, SBs are done in hk. Less peeps rocks them now.
TY sir. They are clean indeed, seriously thinking about doubling as they look great on foot and the gum sole is just killer. 

Less people rocking em should mean more opportunity to snag some for you!

There was a 13 of the pink boxes in the classifieds last time I checked

Back
Top Bottom