2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just incase you havent found em yet... http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Pro-Slate-Blue-White-Tar-304292-027-2012-Sz-12-Send-Offers-/191539568504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c98a5df78 heres that pair for under a hundo

There is one more listed with no flaws for a buck 20... Stumbled across them again so just wanted to throw the plug

Ok thanks but those are slate blue dunk lows the shoe I was talking about was the CS Jordan 1 SB. That's the shoe in the picture that was quoted

Ok thanks but those are slate blue dunk lows the shoe I was talking about was the CS Jordan 1 SB. That's the shoe in the picture that was quoted
My fault man ... For some reason when I clicked your post originally that was the shoe that displayed in the picture?? But uhhh yeah those SB X JB definitely werent listed at a hundo or lower. My fault fam

My fault man ... For some reason when I clicked your post originally that was the shoe that displayed in the picture?? But uhhh yeah those SB X JB definitely werent listed at a hundo or lower. My fault fam

It's all good man just disappointed we weren't talking about the same shoe would've loved a pair for 100 lol

Yeah man I feel a bit like an ***... I really hyped that up quickly... Even got myself stoked that I was gonna have the opportunity to help someone out on here..

Maybe next time

Yeah man I feel a bit like an ***... I really hyped that up quickly... Even got myself stoked that I was gonna have the opportunity to help someone out on here..

Maybe next time

No not at all don't feel that way man I definitely appreciate you even remembering and checking for me

Last edited:
Last work week day for Green Week.
Friday:

Talk out Buttery Suede!

Got them today in a turned inside out Nike box taped up. Can't complain too much for the price.

These are definitely snug, had to settle for a .5 up and they are still tight. Much better in person

First pick up of 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
9zq92h.jpg

Got my outlet Dorothys in today

Disappointed they couldn't come with the original box, but at least they cut out the original size sticker for me lol. For $49 shipped I can't complain

Surprised when I got them. All the pics online it looked like they were just regular leather dunks. Was glad when I saw it's the canvas like material instead.
2ppefmb.jpg

Had to wear them out already. In the end, I like them A LOT better in person. Their different and I like that. Love the lining of the shoe. Also major reps to those who recommend going a half size bigger. I normally go 10.5, so went with an 11, but I could probably even do an 11.5 in these. Their super snug width wise. Hoping they break in just a little. Definitely going to have to relace while I'm wearing.
3d5hy.jpg

Yeah, Wouldn't say all that ^^^

That's why there's guys who skate Pro, Own Skateshops, Own Clothing Brands ,Video Guys, Etc etc all doing business in the Skateboard world in Hollywood & Vegas during Agend or Magic Poppin Bottles 3-4 days str8!  wearing SB's in Clubs you usually couldn't walk in if your not dressed right!

I've seen 14 yr old Kids who win skate contest on weekend coming home with 20k smoking Weed, poppin bottles, Bangin' **** running around Venice Beach Actin' a fool

they wear sb's too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

finally found these in my size! Man i don't even wear shoes like that anymore but i just need these, always wanted them
Unlv, love these man, repped, . had a chance at the Brazil lows version a little while back and couldn't pull the trigger, prob never see them in my size again

Back
Top Bottom