2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At this time least year I'd purchased CNY, Petosky Highs, Floridians, 510s, SOMPs, and Giraffes.  

I have a feeling they're holding something back...

I hope so too man. maybe another SB Jordan collab? Supreme SB (hype) ? New Diamond SB (more hype)? What ever happened to that rumored Gold Box Retro WTD

I dont think some of us realize how good we had it last year...

0 this year, although DLS, corks and fast times will be copped

but you know what I did instead? I paid a bill. not even a bill that was due any time soon, I was like im just gonna act like an adult for once maybe and pay a bill extra early.

Nah ima come clean. Im a straight fool fr turning down those piggys wtf was i thinking, why cant i reload my save....

Props for being responsible and paying a bill early...I need to work on that kind of self control...i think i bought 8 pickups in the last 6 weeks haha

I dont think some of us realize how good we had it last year...
This year so far = 0 purchases

Last year by this time = Snakeskin, Diamond, 510 x 2, SOMP X 2

I don't think Nike SB realizes how good THEY had it. Money in pocket vs in Nike's hands

Last edited:
2 this year at heavy discounts, not mad at all.

I also feel like they are holding back. Holding on to hope for a nice 4/20 release.

2 this year at heavy discounts, not mad at all.

I also feel like they are holding back. Holding on to hope for a nice 4/20 release.
I'm hoping but the last decent 420 release was concord lows and all-in-all that was even a crappy 420 release compared to skunks, cheech/chongs, etc

I'm hoping but the last decent 420 release was concord lows and all-in-all that was even a crappy 420 release compared to skunks, cheech/chongs, etc

What did Concords have to do with the 4/20 theme? Or it just happened to be the release at that time?

Back
Top Bottom