2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...Manny, The Clippers, & The Avengers Disney  #makesomewinnersthisweekend

Hope the Clippers bench can contribute tomorrow...with OKC out this year, this is really the Clippers only shot to reach the FINALS before GS completely takes over the West.

RIP NIKE SB
Nice wear, super happy I picked up a pair from that link posted a while back. Can't remember how much they were, but I do remember they were too cheap to pass up.:smokin

Nice wear, super happy I picked up a pair from that link posted a while back. Can't remember how much they were, but I do remember they were too cheap to pass up.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
  thanks fam, easily the best $45 I've ever spent on a pair of shoes.  s/o @edmunddantes2  

Last edited:
Those nouveaus look great. :smokin Definitely a nice pack and were slept on heavily across the board.

Last edited:
OFF TOPIC

I bet 150$ for Manny of course I'm a FIlipino though the Odds are so low because of the Referee and Judges are all in Favor of the MOneyMan. Still hoping GOd is in Favor of us and Manny.

Are you ntsbfam still excited on the MCFLY Low?

smokin.gif
... Can't wait 4 the Un-Tokyos. Dope shoe, even better shoe to really test out that JM Repel.
Works well but my homegirl said it turned her concords yellow, *shrug. Crepe does a good job too. Coworker used it on his black toe 1's and then poured ketchup, mustard, and then poured water and it all slid off smooth like slicing up butter.

Floyd is not a good person from what we've seen, but a heck of a boxer. If it goes to decision I expect Manny to get it though cause boxing is corrupt and there's more likely a chance for a rematch. My buddy is Filipino and having a big throwdown. Might UnDS some SBs for the occasion.

Just learned that Nike's live chat is able to stock locate at Factory Stores based strictly on style code and size...so for example:

304292 (low pro)

313170 (low premium)

305050 (high pro)

313171 (high premium)

+ your size

...and they can tell you what's sitting out there in the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom