2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it took me several months....because i didnt  check my junk folder lmao. was sitting there for like two months

Was a month wait for me...
There was talk about this awhile back in this thread. So whenever that was... Maybe a month ago? I signed up then and still no code
tired.gif
 sooo maybe it varies?

Got my first SNKRS code via DM from Nike on Twitter I believe the first or second day.. then I got an email with a second code a few days later.

Last edited:
Would going a half size down on dunk highs really be that much difference?
I purchased a pair of tiff highs that are basically new. Tried on once but never worn outside in sz 8.5, I wear my lows in 9. Is this gonna suck? I figured the leather of the tiffs would stretch out a bit.
Paid $225 shipped for them.

Last edited:
it really depends on toenail length and what you're conformatable wearing.. I can only wear 8.5 in Nike across the board.
don't size down IMHO.

Last edited:
Quote:
I purchased a pair of tiff highs that are basically new. Tried on once but never worn outside in sz 8.5, I wear my lows in 9. Is this gonna suck? I figured the leather of the tiffs would stretch out a bit.
personally do not size down on dunks. tts or .5 up, high or low. great thing about dunks is that my tts fits dare i say perfect and didn't need to change.  But also do not have any canvas dunks that fit tight wher you have to size up.

I go a half size down for my dunk highs. I'm a size 10 and wear a size 9.5 in dunk highs. 

Back
Top Bottom