2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sorta want the olive lows as long as their material is the same as QS

I've always wondered why these aren't marked at a higher price? The quality is great in this shoe! @StillIn729
If I'm not mistaken people ran away from them because of the "Heaven's Gate" fiasco/sample and those were considered make-up.

Plus SB's that have purple in them never really seem to move for some reason.

I've always wondered why these aren't marked at a higher price? The quality is great in this shoe! @StillIn729
If I'm not mistaken people ran away from them because of the "Heaven's Gate" fiasco/sample and those were considered make-up.

Plus SB's that have purple in them never really seem to move for some reason.
That's cuz it's the color purple
laugh.gif

#TodaysPickUp
Been wanting these for a decent price for awhile. Couldn't pass these up!

And straight to on feet! Super comfy! These will get a lot wears from me!

Repped..these are too dope/beastly..

The color placement/execution is flawless..hints of purple/white toe box

If I ever find in my size..instacop

Thanks man! isco isco

Well guys I'll come clean with yall but...........I like purple....black/purple....white/purple......grey/purple. Heck for my wedding the colors are Grey/Purple. Gonna be SHHHWEEET!!

Our wedding colors were grey/purple as well. Or as the wife called it "charcoal and plum." We had the Vera Wang tuxedos from Men's Wearhouse.

Anybody think the De Las will sit since the Hare 7's dropping the same day??

I know it will be easy to cop if you do the leg work, but I jus feel like there's no hype, but I maybe wrong tho.

At my particular outlet, a lot of us are "unavailable" to open on Saturdays.

really? id be starting a new job w nike so i wouldn't want to make too mamy demands w my schedule. werw you there for a while before you told them you couldnt open Saturday?

Anybody think the De Las will sit since the Hare 7's dropping the same day??

I know it will be easy to cop if you do the leg work, but I jus feel like there's no hype, but I maybe wrong tho.

I'm actually pondering this myself. Not so much because of the Hares... more so if stock exceeds demand.

I'm finding hard to gauge how many people will buy especially stock appears to be ample.

I'm actually pondering this myself. Not so much because of the Hares... more so if stock exceeds demand.

I'm finding hard to gauge how many people will buy especially stock appears to be ample.
Here's to hoping they sit. I'll buy 2 at retail and a 3rd on sale. Doubt it'll happen though. All of the really good SBs sell out pretty much instantly.

I bet there will be a restock of the DLS highs next week.... since no one seemed to care about them the first time (they went to out of stock with a FSR)

Will be looking for the highs at the outlet for sure

I bet there will be a restock of the DLS highs next week.... since no one seemed to care about them the first time (they went to out of stock with a FSR)

Will be looking for the highs at the outlet for sure
Livermore Outlet has scattered sizes....

The same will happen with the lows, a bunch will end up returned or taken off of ndc... sb''s and a hard release date don't mix well these days

Back
Top Bottom