2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NICE

smokin.gif

I emailed Black Sheep as soon as they posted that teaser for the BttFs on their Instagram the other day, just got this response:

Black Sheep said:
Hi:
Thank you for your email and interest.

We've been getting lots of calls and emails about this style--it is a general release so no official release date is available. However; due to the limited quantities available and overwhelming demand, the initial release will be offered "in-store only." We thank you for your understanding.

We'll do our best to accommodate any requests for remaining sizes available after the initial in store release.

Please stay tuned to our web site at www.blacksheepnc.com and follow us on Instagram @blacksheepskateshop for updates on future limited edition releases or browse our archives for other possible in-stock selections. We receive new shipments daily, so please check back often and keep us in mind for future purchases.

Best
Black Sheep Crew

:\

Last edited:
So while hunting for a pair of LMs Black in size 9 I found someone selling a DS pair for $380. What's a fair price on these? They're gonna get harder to find new. Should I bite the bullet? What would be the max you would spend on a pair in your sz DS shipped?

So while hunting for a pair of LMs Black in size 9 I found someone selling a DS pair for $380. What's a fair price on these? They're gonna get harder to find new. Should I bite the bullet? What would be the max you would spend on a pair in your sz DS shipped?

I've seen higher for DS pair like $500-$600 tho. I say it's a good deal it's steep AF tho for me IMO. I've been looking as well and almost pulled the trigger on the whites but couldn't do it.

380 is a bit high, but the problem is that they are starting to dry up, and prices are just gonna go higher unfortunately, I bite the bullet. you regret it later when they are more expensive if you dont. I did that with the white pair i could of got for 225 3 days after release didn't, got my pair 2 months ago for 300 or 325 something like that. Its not a big difference but i could of saved some money

Last edited:

i'm the wrong person to ask because i am still collecting multiples...
but... just ask yourself..
will you need that $400 a year from now?
will this purchase matter a year from now?
#MakeSomeBulletsForDinner

...still waiting for "The Last Dragon" Dunk High SB to happen. A Bruce Leroy and a Shogun of Harlem version. GITD soles of course.

Last edited:
I emailed Black Sheep as soon as they posted that teaser for the BttFs on their Instagram the other day, just got this response:
ohwell.gif
That's disappointing, but not surprised at their response really.

Black Sheep pulls the whole "We've gotten a ton of calls about this release" for literally every release. See: Black Grapes recently. They've never done a great job of selling Nike SB Dunks online. Their website isn't cut out for it. So it's doubtful these would have made it online anyway. This is a decently hyped release as we all know. But I bet if they still got pairs a day or so after they announce online as in store only....they'll let you order them by phone.

Is that how you got Black Rains? They usually don't let you do phone orders when they go "diggin in the stacks" for a re-release, but I bet there wasnt the interest they thought in the Black Rains so they hooked it up?

So I totally feel the emoji you used, but it's also explainable.

I'm sure we'll all help each other and cook when they drop!

Also those De Las that Kray posted...... 
smokin.gif
 .... gonna be hard not to double up. Whoever said they were going to do one pair on release then maybe a second pair later....that might be the boat I'm in.

Last edited:
talked to my local about the DeLas and they have been getting crazy amount of calls.... even a few asking if they can camp out

They got 2+ full size runs which is the same as what they got for highs.....

thinking don't sleep on these.... in Houston it appears they will sell out locally day of release, I've even had people hit me up for help getting a pair (that normally don't buy SBs)

Checked out the grapes... they look alright, better with the teal laces (a lot better actually) they look better in person but still not feeling them

380 is a bit high, but the problem is that they are starting to dry up, and prices are just gonna go higher unfortunately, I bite the bullet. you regret it later when they are more expensive if you dont. I did that with the white pair i could of got for 225 3 days after release didn't, got my pair 2 months ago for 300 or 325 something like that. Its not a big difference but i could of saved some money

that's a dope pic

I feel a lot of these people getting the De Las will be getting strictly to try to resell. Then aftermarket will be flooded and soon enough prices will come down as their trying to get their money back with a tiny bit of profit.

It seems like there's a lot of pairs to go around. I'm not getting them, but I wouldn't be too worried. Especially for anyone in here since everyone helps out at the table

I feel a lot of these people getting the De Las will be getting strictly to try to resell. Then aftermarket will be flooded and soon enough prices will come down as their trying to get their money back with a tiny bit of profit.

It seems like there's a lot of pairs to go around. I'm not getting them, but I wouldn't be too worried. Especially for anyone in here since everyone helps out at the table

Yea hopefully the ppl who actually want them not for resell purposes can get a hold of their pairs before resellers do.

volksnuts volksnuts is your local shannons?

Back
Top Bottom