2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any place online releasing after NDC. I'm probably gonna skip NDC to line up at my local at 11. I'd rather support them if I can. But I also need a backup plan

Lots of smaller shops will probably put them up online after the in store folks are taken care of

That's how I got my bae size tiffs

Up for Hares and De las. I was originally just going to stick with two pairs of de las and skip on the Hares (wore my coleziones twice and they are pretty much mint, plus 7's last forever), but gf offered to buy them for me because i looked sad i had to choose. #winning

Last edited:
Well I'm here and locked in. Got up early to hit the gym and tried to score at Flatspot but no luck. Gonna sit here and rock 3 Feet High and Rising for some good vibes. 

Hope everyone eats today, good luck crew

Anybody know if Nike Santa Monica is FCFS?
I want to say someone posted last night that they were doing a raffle or giving out tickets yesterday. Don't quote me on that but if you look back in the thread you might see it. 

Last edited:
I might double on the De Las since im not sure how comfy a 10 gon fit on me lol. Ima 10.5. I should be good tho
I'm here

I bought a 10 from BP and it's a lil Tight  - the Green Print on the toe doesn't give like other SB's

so gonna Oop this 10 and grab a 10.5 from NDC or elsewhere

I'm here

I bought a 10 from BP and it's a lil Tight  - the Green Print on the toe doesn't give like other SB's

so gonna Oop this 10 and grab a 10.5 from NDC or elsewhere
Nice info there, might try for the 14 then. Can't deal with a cramped toe box. 

Back
Top Bottom