2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got two pairs of de las off NDC but im still on line for the Jordans...... i got a pair on check out for finishline and they want shipping......

Im just looking at finishline checkout hopin for NDC to come through like a kid waiting waitin for his dad to come pick him up

@BillsMafia
  go for it buddy

BTW bots don't work on phone orders

Enough with the bot ****, really? I bought it mainly for Jordan releases, mainly for the Breds next week. This isn't cool.

Guys guys guys. Cmon he's right

Someone should call the shops for him and gift him the kicks, he did have a rough day

Lmao man these kicks flying off the shelves with the quickness! I called all of the numbers posted and they sold out. I APPRECIATE EVERYONE IN HERE FOR HELPING!! THANK YOU GUYS!!

EXODUS (336) 748-9712 HAS THE THE DE LA LOWS! CALL NOW! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD! SIZE 9 AND 13 CONFIRMED!

CLASSIC (201)243-0400 HAS THE DE LA LOWS! SMALL SIZES LEFT! CALL NOW! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!

FULL KIT (319) 248-1083 HAS THE DE LA LOWS! LOTS OF SIZES LEFT, 6-12! CALL NOW! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!
Can we take a moment to recognize how much work @John00  is putting in right now? and I guarantee he already has his pairs.

Last edited:
funny story, so as i went to pick up my pair of McFly's from my local, dude walks in and buys up the 10 remaining pairs in stock. smh 
mean.gif

I got my pair from Premier a couple hours ago. That was surprisingly easy. I haven't been really interested in a QS release since the Civilists from a couple years ago. Really like this colorway in the lows better than the OG highs.

Back
Top Bottom