2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"Out Of Stock"
are+you+kidding+me+She+is+Gwen+Stacey......please+dont+have+_351c1ef225ac06a0ec7c8b2d4c92763c.gif

That wasn't a serious question.

Well, damn, I'm having trouble catching on to NT sarcasm sometimes. Especially after the whole bots thing a moment ago, I gave that question the benefit of the doubt. I'll be a good sport and take the L on that one. :rofl:

Last edited:
Woke up late and still copped a size 13 is the DSL thank you SNRKS app. Thank you for all the work you guys have put in, have added reputation to all.

do you know any store that may have a size 5?

Most major online stores have now dropped their stock. You're gonna have to start calling around skate shops/checking Instagram/twitter feeds. Off my memory... Kinetic, classic usually take phone orders and have tiny sizes.

Oh yeah Atlas needs to drop still and maybe concepts will too.

Very curious about this too -- ya, won't be surprised if they are getting shafted by Nike.

But I guess it does help their attempt at a comeback a bit -- a lot of kids have no idea who they are.

FWIW - they did offer autographed pairs of the DLS Highs for their Kickstarter project:

Yep.  At the very least they'll get some more pub.  De La is one of my favorite groups.  I'm happy that their Kickstarter did so well.

thanks to the hare coppers in the jordan forum that were showing your NDC checkout screens with the De La lows in them

I totally forgot they were dropping today... just got through on NDC 
nthat.gif

thanks to the hare coppers in the jordan forum that were showing your NDC checkout screens with the De La lows in them

I totally forgot they were dropping today... just got through on NDC :nthat:

yea Jordan heads are total clowns for posting checkout screens. Its like everybody trying to prove they got the juice instead of tryna help out peeps.

sorry double post

Last edited:
Yeah, I doubled up. I'm pretty much a US shopper though since locals don't have my size.

Lucky I usually shop in the states but my connect there is out of the country for the next couple months.
I'll just keep searching and hope a site that ships to Canada pops up with my size.

Last edited:
lol....MARKS.

Good to see everyone eating in here.

Gotta hope I can't find some McFlys 2 weeks from now.

Back
Top Bottom