2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you guys should i try to double up now or wait and maybe these will become cheaper latter down the road like the highs?

http://www.shapeways.com/product/F2L6NKMSE/hoverboard-dubrae

If anyone wants to accessorize their BttFs.

you guys should i try to double up now or wait and maybe these will become cheaper latter down the road like the highs?

I don't think these will sit. The hype is real so I would try to double up

I always go to Premier on release dates or anything! Best business out there.

Last edited:
if i had to pick one skateshop to order everything from it would be premier

fast shipping, personal touch, etc. 

they know how to do business

If Premier shipped for free, yeah they'd take the cake.

I haven't ordered from SPoT yet cuz high profile releases sell out too fast there but their customer service seems solid.

I like Vertical Urge too. Dudes were really nice on the phone but they ship so slow to Westcoast.

Customer service wise skate shops are awesome usually...

2 important words to start. SICK & HURT, only 2 in front of me at the time of store opening. Manager says size count that had been posted on the door all morning turned out to be wrong because it's not what they got sent. So I wound up having to get an 11.5 which I only did to use as a resource so to speak, but really wish it was my size cause as stated these are just wavy, wish my highs weren't back in the land so I could get some comparison pics

If Premier shipped for free, yeah they'd take the cake.

I haven't ordered from SPoT yet cuz high profile releases sell out too fast there but their customer service seems solid.

I like Vertical Urge too. Dudes were really nice on the phone but they ship so slow to Westcoast.

Customer service wise skate shops are awesome usually...
i would have put SPoT up there too

but they oversold once on me and cancelled my order

so i guess i am still salty from that

they were nice about it though

Thanks for the assist! with the bttfs. got a pair for my kid... now on the hunt for mine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom