2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone with SNKRS app wanna help an android user out here. its early and im hungry out here in Hawaii (no local shops gonna get there on Maui).
laugh.gif

**edit**
Size 10. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yep this time app was quicker and i even clicked on the site a minute or two before i went to the app because i don't get reception in my office and had to walk to the front of the building.

Damn I'm bitter because I feel like I've been waiting months for an ACCESS code for the app and still have not got one. :smh:

monitoring eBay for confirmation emails, I expect the floods
Just wait till the other shops still drop and a few locals. Those wanting this thread to return to normal want it ova soon enough. I on the other hand don't mind any new blood especially if it converts a few peeps to sb. Either way nothing is a secret and no 1 group should be entitled to a certain brand of kicks more than anyone else. Seems like most of us just had a good breakfast.

Cool well I got my BTTF's locked, thank you Based God and thank you SNKRS, I'm goin back to sleep. Congrats to all my fellow fam who ate on this Friday morning! 

This being my first pair of SB is super dope. Tried for the De La Lows and couldn't pull the trigger. Anyways, proud to be part of the fam.

Sizing wise, I went 10.5 and all my Jordans are a 10...did I do bad?

Looks like I struck out. Received a call at work and tried to purchase on my cell. now I'm stuck waiting in line. I really need Nike to release the SNKRS App for Android. I already have a code but can't use it...

Back
Top Bottom