2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

settled for 9 hope its not too tight. anyone cop 9.5? that one went oos real fast. did they even have them?

"DROPS IN 1 MINUTE" :nerd:

...wasn't planning on using my coupon code for these... guess i forgot to remove it from Nike.com (it was applied to SNKRS purchase.. so you can use coupon codes).

...carted on Nike.com just now as well.

Last edited:
SNKRS app came through. Was gonna double up. Then decided not to. Dropped the size. Then looked at the pics a little more. Then tried to add again and sold out. :lol: oh well. Copped these and de la lows last week. :pimp: feels like high school again coppin SBs. :nthat:

Last edited:
Ok now 17 minutes in and there's only size 7 left lol...:rolleyes
thats if you are coming in. people who are still online and are just leaving them there are plenty of sizes left for them. the website will normally post low stock or out of stock when they have enopugh or more than enouhg people waiting for checkout or waiting on people to check out. i was able to cop plenty of sneakers of SNKRS becuase NDC posted the OOS but i was able to keep trying until someone dropped from cart on the app.

However with the app going public im SURE they will fix this.

Last edited:
aye sneakers app on my ipad just came through for me. and this is with going with desktop first then app. websites all went OOS for me but the app kept going and i got my first purchase with them.

Dam should've tried the app first. Tried NDC to use my 20% coupon but struck out! Oh well time to buy some lowering springs as a consolation I guess... SMH.

Back
Top Bottom