2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up my De La's today.

Satisfied. They are what I wanted.

Review vid should be up tomorrow :smile:

:smile:

SOMPS seemed limited as hell, none of the 3 SB spots in Philly got them

Closest place was Classic Skate in NJ which was like 2 hrs away for me

I paid like $170 for them on eBay

I'm still not sure what's the point of repping for every little thing... I mean it's neat to have a big number and I guess that makes you a legit member.... but if there are no negative reps then it's a system that really means nothing other than how popular someone is....

amirite?

Smallfooter, right? Did you get your normal size? Did you go up a 1/2 size?

I got my "normal" size. I'm prob a 5.5 true in most shoes but I like a bit of room in my dunks so I wear a 6 ideally. Also doesn't mean I have to size down if the SBs are tighter than normal (I.e. all canvas pairs)

I'm still not sure what's the point of repping for every little thing... I mean it's neat to have a big number and I guess that makes you a legit member.... but if there are no negative reps then it's a system that really means nothing other than how popular someone is....

amirite?

By the same token, couldn't you just neg rep people you didn't like out of spite?

I don't agree that reps equate to being "popular"--I don't rep posts because I like the people posting them, I rep posts that I find useful/helpful/funny/pertinent/etc.

But I digress, happy MDW you guys.

Last edited:
I see the idea behind repping and it's cool... it helps noobs know who has been around a while I suppose

Really makes no difference to me either way.... was just saying....

I'm going to try to take some pics today... haven't gotten anything new or exciting, we will see if I can be creative

putting a quick list together, anyone else dislike reps? We only get a certain amount per day, not trying to waste mine :smokin

Last edited:
Reps look nice but don't really mean much. Except for the dcypoe level guys with like 5K and up. Sckid has 10K I think
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom