2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've seen things go for less than normal as well.... so I'd think it's legit... I follow his auctions since he seems to always have good stuff

Nice outreached arm and phone shadow... lol
He can't be that greedy he has to make it look a little legit and let stuff go below market and who knows how much he got them for in the first place. so maybe he is breaking even on those pairs to seem legit.   just the conspiracy theorist in me
laugh.gif

Copped the shirt when I bought the lows years ago. Sold the lows (regret it) and was able to bring this thing back out of the archives when I got the hi's last year

Still miss my lows tho :frown:

Last edited:
Day 30:

yeah I really try not to wear multiple sneaker brand merchandise at the same time... seems weird to me.... I have a stack of adidias socks that I can't seem to get into the rotation... not even sure why I bought them since I so rarely wear adidas

my inner Larry David hates when people wear sneaker brand socks that are different from their sneakers

I know it's it stupid but it irks me
laugh.gif
haha im the same way

I can't wear visibly branded nike socks with vans, or adidas socks with nikes unless im wearing pants to hide my sin

Stickers too..  SPoT sent me some Etnies stickers with Cons I ordered. Threw 'em right in the trash lol

Last edited:
i got a trade offer for my 9 /10 university red racers for 7/10 band aids. i know id be losing on the money side here, but id take sbs over racers anyday. might just do it, ill just sleep on it lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, sizing is for sure dependent, amongst other factors, on materials. I made the big mistake of getting the 510 which is mostly made out of canvas in TTS. My semi-wide feet were killing me after a day of wear. Should of went to 13. Been in the box ever since.

How easy is it to size swap blue box and older releases?

Might be picking up a collection of 10.5's on the cheap..... I doubt I can squeeze into them (I can fit 11's in the older lows but I don't thing 10.5 will be possible)

I don't really want to deal with selling them all, but that may be easier than trading

Well I should be getting a total list later this week.... sucks they are just a little too small

Got these in hand today - timing worked that I knew someone in HK when they appeared. Didn't realize that they were canvas until he was on his way back. .5 up would probably be better, but I'll survive.

Starting the 8th graders with coordinate plane work next week, so they may make an appearance in the classroom.

Back
Top Bottom