2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fresh in from France

Do they have GS sizes/small men sizes by any chance been looking for a pair!!!!

Last edited:
$68 for Primitives seem like the best deal? Gotta use my $5 eBay coupon by today

$63 shipped

Last edited:
@BehindBlueEyes
The inside size tag looks good to me.
The materials seem to be on point.
But that heel tab is just so off.
Here's a pic of my tag, from a legitimate pair.

At this point I wouldn't be the best person to do a legit check, if anybody is in the Kobe 9 thread, you know what I mean.
thanks repped, yeah when I saw the heel tab I was so quick to assume they were fake but knowing now that its materials are on point make me more comfortable with the shoes

the materials are perfect but the heel tab is so off which leads me to believe its not a super perfect fake which is what I would normally be paranoid about..and its definitely not a bad fake cause of the materials so it makes me comfortable to assume it can only be a legit pair

Last edited:
thanks repped, yeah when I saw the heel tab I was so quick to assume they were fake but knowing now that its materials are on point make me more comfortable with the shoes

the materials are perfect but the heel tab is so off which leads me to believe its not a super perfect fake which is what I would normally be paranoid about..and its definitely not a bad fake cause of the materials so it makes me comfortable to assume it can only be a legit pair

You are wayyyy too paranoid about fakes my dude. Not every stitch is going to be perfect and there aren't fakes of every colorway.

1 pair left in a size 11-phone orders accepted.

Concepts stained glass QS

alpine ski shop/VA--open at 11 today

703 444 7844

Sucks most of these shops end up selling these GRs for wholesale.
I hate to bring JB talk in here but what if Nike "remastered" dunks. Raised prices a bit but started using better leather/suede with better padding and comfort? How much better would Dunks, even GRs sell? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom