2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Credit to @Comparison Ford
From the skateboarding thread

What does this have to do with this thread?

Pics from a couple years ago as I was browsing my Instagram. Back when heavy filters were a thing lol.
6rhbw5.jpg

qqrbds.jpg

Last edited:
Was wondering if this was a legit site??? Any help is good reps will be given they have a couple of pairs in my size which is super small that I've been looking for

http://shop.ccs.com/shoes/nike
if you dont know what ccs is then well your a youngin, before we had .com we had catalogs . who else remembers waiting for the new ccs to come in the mail so you could see all the new ****.

if you dont know what ccs is then well your a youngin, before we had .com we had catalogs . who else remembers waiting for the new ccs to come in the mail so you could see all the new ****.

Yea I'm young only 19 but I find the older shoes way better than the ones now much better quality....the only catalogs I remember in my house was Eastbay and them huge JC penny ones lol

Got on it after the dot com age but it was still dope cuz the websites I used to frequent didn't have info on SBs

But yea man make sure you getting the newsletters and coupons cuz alot of the stuff they got can be found cheaper elsewhere

I didnt know when they were separated but after the whole VIP fiasco with FTL besides stock almost all those stores aren't apart of each other anymore.

Last edited:
I wonder if the those brown weave ones are supposed to be beer themed too? Color is listed as "Ale Brown" so maybe it's a pale ale? Now I really want to see the insoles on these and the blue moons
nerd.gif
. Grabbing em both regardless though.

I wonder if the those brown weave ones are supposed to be beer themed too? Color is listed as "Ale Brown" so maybe it's a pale ale? Now I really want to see the insoles on these and the blue moons:nerd: . Grabbing em both regardless though.

IPA? lol

Then the Blue Moon pair.

It's the unofficial "craft brew pack"!

And yes I do realize that Blue Moon is not a craft brew.

Back
Top Bottom