2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All in on blue suedes, fav color fav material no brainer! Threw some thin inserts in these and now they fit better, still lil tight but reasonable. Might get some blue laces that match the blue in the gingham pattern, not feeling red or white and black on these is a no go too

Anybody familiar with Toronto that can recommend me some good shoe spots?

Why hello there visitor! I am in Toronto right now so i would be more than happy to list some spots.

Livestock and Adrift on Spadina (near Richmond) - Adrift stocks the SBs but Livestock has one of highest accounts here.

Exclucity on Queen and Spadina - a massive brand new store. One of the larger ones we have.

Capsule near Bloor around Yorkville area - another good urban account.

Blue Tile Lounge - Another skateshop with SBs but I haven't visited.

Other boutiques worth mentioning:

Haven, Nomad... oh Solestop is a decent shoe store too but not located in DT core.

Dont have to answer but it is cool to see everyones' favorite pairs, but what are some pairs that you absolutely hate or don't get their allure? For me, I don't get the love for the skunks and it even boggles my mind when I see some of the prices that they command.

LM's were mentioned.

Stain Glass don't Crease...

I wore mine for 2 weeks str8

Rain n All That!

Best Dunk this year so far IMO

These Those Purple SipLean Dunks - Raekwon Purple Tape 1 & 2 Dunks! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Why hello there visitor! I am in Toronto right now so i would be more than happy to list some spots.

Livestock and Adrift on Spadina (near Richmond) - Adrift stocks the SBs but Livestock has one of highest accounts here.

Exclucity on Queen and Spadina - a massive brand new store. One of the larger ones we have.

Capsule near Bloor around Yorkville area - another good urban account.

Blue Tile Lounge - Another skateshop with SBs but I haven't visited.

Other boutiques worth mentioning:

Haven, Nomad... oh Solestop is a decent shoe store too but not located in DT core.
Nicely done - that's pretty much all the shoe shops worth visiting.

If you're looking for SBs only - focus on Capsule, Blue Tile Lounge and Adrift.  Brooklyn Projects on Queen (near Adrift and Livestock) *used* to carry SBs - but haven't seen any the last few times I went in (not sure if they still have a Nike account).

Would also recommend checking out Legends League (http://shop.thelegendsleague.com/) - shop is near Livestock/Adrift as well - no shoes, but local designer, stuff is made in Canada and some nice apparel.

Nicely done - that's pretty much all the shoe shops worth visiting.

If you're looking for SBs only - focus on Capsule, Blue Tile Lounge and Adrift.  Brooklyn Projects on Queen (near Adrift and Livestock) *used* to carry SBs - but haven't seen any the last few times I went in (not sure if they still have a Nike account).

Would also recommend checking out Legends League (http://shop.thelegendsleague.com/) - shop is near Livestock/Adrift as well - no shoes, but local designer, stuff is made in Canada and some nice apparel.

BP is toast now though. Don't visit BP. You'll only be greeted by an empty store and a for lease sign.

Thanks for the tips guys!  I hit up Blue Tile and Exlucity but because of the mark ups I doubt I'll be purchasing any shoes on this trip.  

[quote name="MrTeeBonilla" url="/t/303260/2015-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/153270#post_24139283"
[/quote]

Either put it in your sig or you're gonna get banned

Simple as that

Why did my post get deleted.

I thought the mods I here clarified that it's ok to post live links as long as it wasn't our own/ self-promotion

Or is it bc I was the one who posted it.

Guess rules aren't for everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom