2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any Bay Area cats g? I don't think that store ships

Last edited:

I'd pull the trigger on the 10.  But I'm impatient and I think $60 is a good price even without the box.
I'm thinking about picking up the size 9s. Do you have any photos of yourself wearing the shoes? I can only find on-foot photos without the person's upper body. 

...muerto

:lol: I can't even...

I hope they do a 20%-30% off this weekend.

Last edited:

I'm thinking about picking up the size 9s. Do you have any photos of yourself wearing the shoes? I can only find on-foot photos without the person's upper body. 
Sorry man I don't.  It's your money, but if I didn't already have them I wouldn't hesitate on picking them up at that price.  I think I got mine for $85 and I'm happy with the purchase.

Sorry man I don't.  It's your money, but if I didn't already have them I wouldn't hesitate on picking them up at that price.  I think I got mine for $85 and I'm happy with the purchase.
They're def worth the purchase at $60. Great materials.

That store with the disposables does not take phone orders and if I remember correctly they were between 8.5 - 10.5, I think. Check in with the Nike outlet thread since that is where I saw this info.

The QS label on the disposables makes it even more comedic to me.

The name, the irony, the QS label, the $15 sale prices, everything
roll.gif

Not even that bad either

Why quick strike doesn't mean anything in terms of limited or "heat"

Why quick strike doesn't mean anything in terms of limited or "heat"
It's usually associated with shoes that go for more/are produced in lower quantities.

I know it refers to the drop type, it's still funny how a term thats most commonly slapped on any random nike shoe to add a $20 price hike is part of the official title of them.

Would be funnier if it was something like NIKE DUNK SB LOW PRM QS LMTD "DISPOSABLE"

Quickstrikes have lost their luster, partly cos they flood the market and partly due to subpar material and quality control. When it was one a month things were much better.

Quickstrikes have lost their luster, partly cos they flood the market and partly due to subpar material and quality control. When it was one a month things were much better.

Yeah I wish they would cut back to maybe 2 releases a month (1 gr,1 limited)
This would slow things down so quality might go up and also help me keep some more money
Seeing as I have very little self control when it comes to a nice dunk

Yo, whose got some bazooka Joes and is 55 fair for vnds. Gonna see pics tomorrow for the signs of wear but it doesn't look like a bad deal compared to other price points. Only thing is don't know if ill wear them enough.

Back
Top Bottom