2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just posted in the outlet thread but I figured it'd be relevant here.

Paramus, NJ Outlet
+1 201-843-0932

Also saw a couple Fast Times and De La Highs on the hash wall.

And I have a $5 coupon expiring soon that I have no intention of using. First one to PM me can have it lol

Does anyone know how much they charge to shipp them to the west coast

Bingo.

I've had so many $60 Vans with pigskin suede. The stuff is legit, get it wet, brush the nap out and it feels better than before.

Nike probably saves $1 a shoe using trash materials vs premium suede. 

Let's not forget when Dunk SBs first dropped, they were all premium, and didn't carry the label.

Then they started making premiums, which was really just a way to drop the overall quality while raising overall price.

It's only gotten worse as the years go on.

Black box premiums felt like pink box pros, etc. etc.

They still make a lot of nice kicks, but the long term business model is to drive those margins into a brick wall.
So much truth. Vans just dropped these and they have some of the softest suede I've felt. For less than $100. Decent suede shouldn't cost 120+, but at the end of the day, Nike is trying to make the most profit.

Vans just dropped these and they have some of the softest suede I've felt. For less than $100.

Those are dope. I looked them up... Are they different than the ones they dropped last year or did they just pull out the remaining stock :lol:?

Someone finally opened up a shop that sells SBs near me. If anyone lives near Rancho Cucamonga(CA), check out Pharmacy at Victoria Gardens. I'm so happy I don't have to order everything online now.

You should check out genesis in Fontana. That pharmacy shop tends to raise prices on hyped up stuff.

Seen this earlier.. been debating on the Tok's allday... I'm thinkin in a few weeks it will drop to $50 tho... anyone else buy that logic??

^^^Seen that earlier this morning been debating on the Tok's allday. It's a fsr tho.... I'm thinkin in a few weeks another drop to $50... Anyone else buy that?

Last edited:
You should check out genesis in Fontana. That pharmacy shop tends to raise prices on hyped up stuff.
yeah, pharmacy ups the price on hyped releases. I remember calling them for de la lows in May and they said they were prolly gonna change the price from $140 to $150 because a lot of people had been asking about them and they only had a small stock  
laugh.gif

Active ride shop used to be the spot. No mark-ups, could get like 90% of the releases held for me. Those are the days I miss. And 30% off most of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom