2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"You ask if I like aresenio. Bout as much as the bison tennial "
-o Shea Jackson

Last edited by a moderator:
mbmNUnH.jpg

Slowly growing on me.

SB's all over the new Clearance store in Orlando. Cali Highs, J-Pack Highs, bunch of others I don't know the names to.

Not sure if they ship.

Do SB's sell that bad nowadays? Shoe got me started in "the game" in '03, they must overproduce like crazy.

Anyone got that link to the Asian site that had the Salmon joints a couple weeks ago? Trying to find the style code.

Pretty sure that store's name was brought up in the disco party thread that they don't ship. I don't even bother anymore, but you can try anyway and ship prob cost $8 - 10.

SB's all over the new Clearance store in Orlando. Cali Highs, J-Pack Highs, bunch of others I don't know the names to.

Not sure if they ship.

Do SB's sell that bad nowadays? Shoe got me started in "the game" in '03, they must overproduce like crazy.

Not the hyped up releases but yes Nike does overproduce and most fans of sbs know they can let things sit
This is creating a mantality in most of us because it only takes so long to realize we can get kicks we like for cheap if we wait
So pretty much we are doing this on purpose lol
I try to copp the things I really like at full price because of this reason
But I'm also guilty of the "why have it now for that price when I know I can get them later at half price" mantality
I like the smaller amount of hype they produce because I just like collecting and rocking nice looking dunks
My 2¢

Last edited:
Damn GQ kinda rude for putting them on blast

Those salmons are not for me but def see you guys pulling it off.

If @volksnuts likes those pants he shouldnt feel to bad about that GQ post, everyone in here wears what they like. Someone always have something to say about what you're wearing.

I hate flies but nike could put together a nice dunk with these colors, we already have a pair of mosquito dunks

"Side Angle Jeans Photo" is about every picture on Instagram. I don't really see anything wrong with the Volk's jeans. Better than the twinkle toes pose too lol. Jokes on them cause he's not wearing pants. Those are jeans. Get your attire name game up GQ

Back
Top Bottom