2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL, I don't know what these guys look like, I just imagine them seeing my pic and then going "oh yeah I'm about to burn verse right now ha ha I'm a genius" with a little smirk, then they type their lil bull **** comment and hit submit and feel really good about themselves and how wisely they spend their time. Hell, maybe they're all in the same room high fiving each other

Last edited:
NTSB Fan Fiction

What are you wearing shark?

today... Vans 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
LOL, I don't know what these guys look like, I just imagine them seeing my pic and then going "oh yeah I'm about to burn verse right now ha ha I'm a genius" with a little smirk, then they type their lil bull **** comment and hit submit and feel really good about themselves and how wisely they spend their time. Hell, maybe they're all in the same room high fiving each other

check it out verse001 verse001 if you didnt just come in here to post pics, post video links & get easy reps, you would know that the majority of us in here talk ish about dudes who pose like that. it was nothing personal.

check it out verse001 verse001 if you didnt just come in here to post pics, post video links & get easy reps, you would know that the majority of us in here talk ish about dudes who pose like that. it was nothing personal.

I know, I've seen you guys talk **** about that before, and opted not to participate. I still lurk the thread besides just posting my own stuff.

Also I only post what I can contribute, which is pics and videos of what I have already that hopefully someone finds use out of. I'm not beating most of these guys to the punch when it comes to SB news, deals, etc.

but i personally like to see on foot vids of old kicks and new kicks that i might be tryna buy so i try to contribute with what i can.

if u think i care about reps and you don't like that, then don't rep my ****, simple enough. but i don't care about reps for the record.

Back
Top Bottom