2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of the most slept on (in my eyes) dunks to take my wife to see Deftones.

thanks!

Sales tax in Cali is county based?

yea, when I do my state sales tax at the end of the year it takes a long *** time because I have to go back through my paypal records looking at what city in Cali certain sneakers got sold to, figure out what county that's in, and then add that to the equasion. pain in the *** when at the end, it winds up being like a couple hundred bucks total for thousands a year in sales

No it aint...

10% tax in my county and that ish is terrible....

That hash disco takes a hit every time.

October's Dunk pickups in total. I have been trying to stay away and step up my savings account game so kinda bleak.

That said I will hit the outlet tomorrow, so October still has time. I keep seeing Sub-Zeros floating around but that is all I would really hoping to come up on. Maybe those Iowas/Scorpions but it could be too soon.

Last edited:
$779. I couldn't do it. Looked stunning, but I wonder how they really are up close. Most pairs I've seen have cracks in the leather

Yeah, I think you'd get these if you're a collector more.

@theLtrain I know this was quite a few pages back but I still wanted to respond now that I'm back in the land of the free.

So let me get this right - if I'm a "collector more" then I should have bought the shoes I couldn't/wouldn't buy at the time? Ok. Good to know. I guess I'm not a "collector more."

Back
Top Bottom