2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same materials as Untokyo's; Canvas.

What size you scoop?

How 'bout compared to Civilists or Stained Canvas highs?

Because these are lows and the Civilists are highs, these and the Untokyo's fit TTS, for me.
The Civilists, I did notice that they did not have much "give" and took awhile to break them in.
The Stained Glass, no issues at all and fit fine.

im contemplating on getting a DS CNCPTS Grail lows without the lacelocks for $130 shipped. should I do it?

Did anyone get a pic of the Coffin's, or whatever they are called, on foot? Really intrigued in them but want to see what they look like in normal settings.

im contemplating on getting a DS CNCPTS Grail lows without the lacelocks for $130 shipped. should I do it?

YES!!!
They're just Lace locks...
They aren't going to change the Sneak without them.
Alright, I pulled the trigger on them. I already had them when they released but had to return my pair to CNCPTS because the shoes were deformed on the toebox. Its actually good to get the pair for a steal price! repped!

I'd rather see a dunk slip on

Other then the CW these dunk oms are hard to beat... Have had mine for 4 years if not more.. And still rock them in my normal rotation of work shoes. And heavy rotation in the winter with how warm they are...

Only thing I had to do was respray with water proofer..

I'll be at Disney World mid December..really thinking about picking up those Candy Cane dunks. Would like to wait for discount, but I don't see them dropping in a week or two lol.

Decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom