2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

from my feet to you and yours.. Happy Thanksgiving!
vinceats2.gif

#MakeSomeTurkey

(note... i no longer have mountains of lance mountains... did some soul searching and kept the pairs i wear. this is also my first on-foot shot in MONTHS)
#HUGYOURMOM #TOMORROWISNOTAGUARANTEE

Last edited:
from my feet to you and yours.. Happy Thanksgiving!
vinceats2.gif

#MakeSomeTurkey

(note... i no longer have mountains of lance mountains... did some soul searching and kept the pairs i wear. this is also my first on-foot shot in MONTHS)
#HUGYOURMOM #TOMORROWISNOTAGUARANTEE

YES I will:
#HUGYOURMOM
#TOMORROWISNOTAGUARANTEE
#BETHANKFUL

went back on ndc for their sb sale. so surprised everything with a fsr is gone or nearly. i guess everything moves at 30 dollars. even went back for a second motos but 2 days later ,gone.

Happy Turkey Day all, been gone for a while but still huntin some SOMPs. Hope everyone keeps their kicks clean and belly full.

I wore chis today, but that doesn't mean I forgot about SB. Actually had the clear jade j pack on earlier.
Happy thanksgiving SBNT

went back on ndc for their sb sale. so surprised everything with a fsr is gone or nearly. i guess everything moves at 30 dollars. even went back for a second motos but 2 days later ,gone.

I went on as well looking for the Motos, but all gone and not even on the site anymore..smh smh smh. White camo ones were only a 7 and 7.5 when I looked as well

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Does anyone know if Premier is having a sale online? Tempted to pick up  the Candy Canes and Fish Ladders off Undefeated.com for $75 each.

glad to see a bunch of UN _DS today. hope everyone had a good day. saw the salmons in person today. i kinda like em. but prob wont buy since i have like 25 pairs i need to move for space lol.  i always get the  " you sold 3 pairs but bought 5" from the lady. cant win

Back
Top Bottom