2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jesis why wasn't this production!?

Cornucopia samples...

The red suede looks so luscious in that pic.

Hats off to UnHeardOf for this collab, it's a shame that shops aren't marketing it as such.

All due respect, but those De La Lows (as well as the hi's) are the ugliest things I've ever seen.

I love the group as much as anyone, but how can anyone like how those look? :lol:

Last edited:
And I respect that completely.

For me I personally like stuff that is different. And the DLS are about as far from the norm as it gets lol. Halographic album art, green elephant print, copper piping, all things that havent been done on any other single shoe that i know of, much less all thrown into one, not to mention that the group wasnt bad themselves. I can understand how they dont appeal to some people though.

Man the ferns look so clean on the premier site..I think I gotta see them in person tho

Last edited:
[h1]cncptsHappy Holidays!!! Tomorrow for CYBER MONDAY only!!! LIMITED QUANTITIES

Concepts X Nike SB Dunk Low "Grail"

Special metallic box 
Lace locks

All included

FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING on this item only!! 10am EST 
www.cncptsintl.com
[/h1]

Last edited:
The red suede looks so luscious in that pic.

Hats off to UnHeardOf for this collab, it's a shame that shops aren't marketing it as such.
too bad it's just normal GR suede

PS I wore my dela lows today.... was wearing my white LMs until I stepped in a big *** piece of gum.... sticking to the ground everywhere was too annoying

I hate gum on the ground

Last edited:
Just copped these for a decent price, was never a fan of the oval laces so I'm debating on flat/r ound or black/red. I subbed in my Roshe laces altho they kinda thin, prefer the thicker round laces that the 11s come with. What are y'all opinions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom