2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone else receive their ambush order yet i'm like less than 3 hrs away from the shop it says it departed fedex & was in transit to my local USPS early friday morning & scheduled delivery status is still pending? fedex actually received it tuesday should've been here already some major BS!

Last edited:

anyone else receive their ambush order yet i'm like less than 3 hrs away from the shop it says it departed fedex & was in transit to my local USPS early friday morning & scheduled delivery status is still pending? 
I got mine Saturday morning, wasn't scheduled to deliver until today

Strong SN to post correlation there
i think there is validity to my paranoia i'm located 2 1/2 hrs away 3 at most with major traffic  & somebody in texas has already received their shipment & they shipped to my city early friday & can't even give me a estimated delivery day. 

Shoezeum has a pretty cool story on his IG Timeline about the Wet Floor Sign Dunks

shoezeum  @eeeweezie  owns @deadstockcoffee, the world's first sneaker themed coffee shop! Before brewing treats for Portland Ian worked at Nike. He was a janitor for three years before transitioning to footwear. During his janitorial days, Ian was inspired by the Wet Floor Sign he used when mopping. Nike SB awarded Ian's hard work and creativity by making a clean pair of Dunk SBs that were inspired by his sign! Today I had Ian sign my (his) shoes. Make sure to check out Deadstock Coffee at 412 NW Couch Street. And for those of you not from Portland, "Couch" is pronounced "Cooch"! @deadstockcoffee  @deadstockcoffee  @deadstockcoffee  #caution  #wetfloor  #wetfloorsign  #signed  #sign  #portland  #coffee  #shoezeum  #dreamjob  
Read more at http://websta.me/p/1132741093138885372_185645505#0tzmPIalAZ6VAoxy.99

All White midsoles are usually a deal breaker for me.. But those aren't too shabby!!

Sorry if someone has posted on this but I just saw it and had to ask.. Anyone seen info on this??

Last edited:
Loden vs unLoden.... I always thought they were the same colors.... I guess they are just close enough
If I were a shoe, I think I'd hate to be an Un anything..... But I guess it makes you easier to be remembered if you are connected to something popular/iconic

Loden vs unLoden.... I always thought they were the same colors.... I guess they are just close enough
If I were a shoe, I think I'd hate to be an Un anything..... But I guess it makes you easier to be remembered if you are connected to something popular/iconic

What happened to the sock liner of your Lodens?

Back
Top Bottom