2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My 2015 Top Four

1.) Ferns
2.) Fast Times
3.) McFlys
4.) Stained Glass

Had those Rust Bucket samples that surfaced earlier this year actually released they would have easily topped my list.

This year wasn't great imo, but still got a couple pairs regardless

1. Steel reserves
2. Plus collab
3. Flamingos
4. Central parks

my 4

Fast Times

Red Space Jams

DeLaLows

Holy Grails because of how crazy that are

and speaking of Concepts

I got the highs today

feel good that I held out during the release and ended up with both of these for $220 ($260 shipped from two different people) def beats the $360+ from Concepts

Last edited:
It's sick looking at these prices for the Nasty Boys spike. My spot didn't even sell out, I'm sure beast will be coming in now trying to make a quick buck.

I didn't know they made salesman samples in sizes other than 9

All 9's on the tag?
I think so? I thought I had the pic posted before but maybe not. Might just be promo samples not salesman samples.

Last edited:

Lace swap

The inside toe area on the right shoe of my LM's is starting to separate from the midsole. Any tips for gluing them back?

Last edited:
Was going to pick up a pair of these to skate. They were at outlets for 30bucks black friday...
You makin me regret my foolish decision to pass..sigh

I got mine for around $25. Very satisfied with em!

Similarly, you may have many shirts, but do not wear them all at the same time.
[/quote]

Just the thought of how we'd all look if we did do this makes me chuckle.

Top 4.
Familia
Fast times
Mcfly
Untokyo

Last edited:
Top dunks to me this year are a little tough. I can only speak to DLS and atlas, as that's all I've got. The atlas def aren't top 4, so I'll just say DLS lows. The unheard of collab maybe 2 and 3, the db janoski last.

I loved how many lows were put out this year, but didn't pick up many due to school. I have some hunting to do once I graduate 
nerd.gif

My top 4: 

Nasty boys

DLS lows

Fast Times

Atlas Instores

Not sure how to embed IG video but looks like Homegrown Skate in NY might have a collab on Jan 8. Something tree/forest/wood related.

Back
Top Bottom