2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore some Christmas-y Sneaks today:

Always nice to see a pair of Dr. Feel goods!!

Those aren't the samples jshortt jshortt was talking about...the very first samples were only created in left shoes, not pairs...and had a plasticky "leather" tongue. The toebox was also black iirc...I saw them a few months ago but don't recall the specifics.

Anyway...grabbed my 13 today.

[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Those aren't the samples jshortt jshortt was talking about...the very first samples were only created in left shoes, not pairs...and had a plasticky "leather" tongue. The toebox was also black iirc...I saw them a few months ago but don't recall the specifics.

Anyway...grabbed my 13 today.

[emoji]128513[/emoji]

No black toe box, for sure. I know he requested black elephant for the tongue, but then the black got completely shot down for looking too much like a Buck high.

Congrats on that pickup! I don't have the heart to crack my boxes lol.

Peace,
J

EDIT: Here's the one pic I ever got of the official samples. Black mesh tongue...

Last edited:
Ah okay I couldn't remember exactly...but the pair on Instagram isn't the same as the sample I saw right?

To be honest, they look right to me. Anything is possible. It's plausible that Nike made a few pairs of each and split them among reps, but I truly don't know.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom