2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

Couldn't find a separate thread for non-dunk SB's.  Anyone else pickin up the new J-Rod's this Saturday?

Nice wear @rapcoz2134.  I'm still tremendously salty about my inability to track down a pair of gray UCS in my size.  My wife even tried to find a pair for me on the DL for Christmas but she struck out too.  Maybe next year.  This year the blacks, Krampuses, and Candy Canes will have to do.  

New Jrods fit true to size, a little snug but I wouldn't size up. They are kinda meh in person..

[h1]NIKE DUNK LOW PRO IW SHOES[/h1]
The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro IW Shoes are Ishod Wairs first signature shoe with Nike SB. Ishod took the classic Dunk Low Pro and slimmed it down for a lighter more flexible skate shoe. It has a thinner collar and tongue than the classic Dunk Low Pro. These shoes won't last long, so get yours today!

12309_71967.jpg

$95.00

Color: Deep Royal/ White/ Gym Red

Sizes in Stock:

FREE SHIPPING

The kids I've talked to won't skate dunks because they are heavy/bulky.... They love the look but don't have the feel they want
This solves that problem.... Looks like a dunk, skates like a Janoski (or similar)

I'm excited for the basic colorways

Got these in stock at Alpine in Sterling. Got the Oakland A's highs too. was not allowed to post these on social media.

Really great looking shoe. Phone orders accepted. Box Price of $90 for the lows

Thanks-

alpine sterling-703 444 7844
repped! was finally able to cop a size 12 just in case

The kids I've talked to won't skate dunks because they are heavy/bulky.... They love the look but don't have the feel they want

This solves that problem.... Looks like a dunk, skates like a Janoski (or similar)

I'm excited for the basic colorways

Yup!
Exacrly what I've heard from some Skaters.
This will "hopefully" bring back the Skaters who prefer a slimmed down sneak, like the Janoski.

Back
Top Bottom