2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Ishods are outlet fodder, I hope they sit. Not complaining though :evil:

But come to find out they made a limited first run or something and all of a sudden they sell out :lol:

Raffles for J-rods, is it that serious? Hmm.

Last edited:
Comparisons of the IWs to regular SBs (not my pics):

Those J rods are looking more and more difficult to buy [emoji]128577[/emoji] Saw a store only get from 9.5-11

J-Rods look interesting. Still have my OGs though so it will be a pass for me.

Un-DS'd these on Monday and I've been wearing them everyday since then. So happy I was able to get them for $60 from Ambush. :smokin

Send Help's are my grail SB... These and the Hawaii's released right around the same time... I eventually picked up the Hawaii's... I've always wanted and still want these...

The Send Helps were a beautiful shoe!

My practically DS pair with a DS bonus shoe:

Them Consolidated Drunk Highs are one of my Grails.
I still have been looking for a 10.5, 11 or 11.5 pair.
Had a pair and skated them to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, then gave them away.
MAN, I wish I would have kept them!

Every time I see send helps these days they go for less than 150 and thats an extreme at most. If theyre your grails, just consistently check ebay or fb groups and youll come up on them.

Beautiful shoe for sure

Last edited:
Them Consolidated Drunk Highs are one of my Grails.
I still have been looking for a 10.5, 11 or 11.5 pair.
Had a pair and skated them to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, then gave them away.
MAN, I wish I would have kept them!
When they came out, they were such bad quality compared to Dunks that I had to have them for collecting purposes. The materials, the shape, everything was terrible in comparison to the actual SHs. It was a perfect parody shoe.

Now the BS Drunks are harder to find than the actual Send Helps! lol. Hope you find your second pair!

Every time I see send helps these days they go for less than 150 and thats an extreme at most. If theyre your grails, just consistently check ebay or fb groups and youll come up on them.

Beautiful shoe for sure

Exaggerating. DS, hell even good shape, they do not go that cheap on the regular.

Back
Top Bottom