2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did you buy that on eBay recently? I was eyeing the same one for a long time and it recently disappeared. I couldn't pull the trigger at $500, never did try making an offer though.

No, I've had it for a while and didn't pay nearly that much.

Did you buy that on eBay recently? I was eyeing the same one for a long time and it recently disappeared. I couldn't pull the trigger at $500, never did try making an offer though.

I watched that rug for like for like 2 years lmao
I would have paid like $300 or so but he never lowered the price enough.

Last edited:
I think I might go back & cop a pair of Flamingo Hi's.

I don't know why I slept on them when they dropped. :smh:

it was a compliment to the rug, not a diss to his shoes
Exactly. Those rugs have been discussed several times in here over the last few years.

edit: Didn't a dude even drop up in here at one point makin custom bootlegs of them he was tryin' to sling? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. Those rugs have been discussed several times in here over the last few years.

edit: Didn't a dude even drop up in here at one point makin custom bootlegs of them he was tryin' to sling? :lol:

Grey market joints...homie said his business had official Nike graphics in their database but he could make rugs that weren't officially commissioned by Nike.

Me: I like this better than that
You: Why you throwing salt, you mad you couldn't cop fam, bruh
Me: I bought that, but I honestly want this
You: Yeah see you're jealous, everyone in here is jealous because they couldn't cop
Me:

Last edited:
@bwood056  appreciate you letting me live, it's all good.  @rapcoz2134  i didn't take your comment as a dig, even if you hate what i posted, you're entitled to, its whatever.  

It's Friday, lets keep it love in here.  I'd hate to see this turn into the OVO or Yeezy thread.

Back
Top Bottom