2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was the suede that good on these?

eBay $60 shipped

If you're asking if it's soft and changes color when brushed back and fourth then no, absolutely not lol.

But my idea of good suede is pigskin, wolverine etc like you see on Ronnie Fieg stuff and Diadora collabs etc.

My favorite dunk of 2014 nonetheless though.

Last edited:
If you're asking if it's soft and changes color when brushed back and fourth then no, absolutely not lol.

agreed - the shaggy suede is a nice touch but definitely not 'back in the day sb suede'

nice execution though...one of my favs from 2014

Today is a glorious day... I moved states in November and left a lot of my kicks back at my parent's place just to make the move easier. Getting a box full of my dunks in the mail today :smokin

Can anyone confirm how the Bigfoot dunks fit? Just wondering if they run super small like the recent De La Soul lows?

gasparilla spots are up on ebay for 80 right now in a bunch of sizes from sneakerspot4e. these are legit right? dunno never bought from this seller before. pics look a little funny tho. 

I was looking hard for one of the SB rugs until I realized it wouldn't fit in my closet

Actually glad 

I didn't want to spend that much anyways

gasparilla spots are up on ebay for 80 right now in a bunch of sizes from sneakerspot4e. these are legit right? dunno never bought from this seller before. pics look a little funny tho. 

Nothing about the pictures looks funny at all. He has 18k transactions at 99%. Yes, they're legit. They aren't making fakes of these doo doo shoes anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom