2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Meh, personally annoying to me is all. Three chats with customer service, was like talking to a wall.

Last edited:
Just order a pair and return them if you don't like them. Most shops have a return policy.
I would if I could! I had a pair of 15s in my cart 10 seconds after 10am but their site glitched on payment then froze me out of the app for the rest of the day. I did score a pair of the Zoom GTS that came along with the hat today, and my neighbor got his hemp dunks at the same time so I'm looking at both now. It's got me a little nervous that the shoes and the hat are clearly different colors of what should be the same 'un-dyed raw canvas'. That would be some next level ******* if they weren't really hemp at this point though haha

I took another shot at customer service. Their info on those shoes still shows specifically cotton canvas as the material used.... I said I would like a statement from Nike if this is true because it would be deceptive marketing to have a "Raw Canvas" line with a hemp hat then sell cotton shoes while bringing up 'sustainable ship rope' in the write up for them.

Last edited:
Neptune's today

Waffles came in the mail and they are beautiful

Don't get why people sleepin on em
they aint got no class.  no elegance.  theyre nerf ball.  surprised they dont have flickering lights and a wheelie roller in the heel.

but if  you like them, you like them.  better for you that heads aint copping.  triple up.   

Last edited:
Syrup on swoosh mainly.
I would have to agree with that and the actual color of the waffle...in pics they seem to be a good color but in person they are much lighter than I expected. I think they are definitely creative as a shoe. I think a lot better than those aluminum foil bbq shoes that released recently. Would have copped the waffles but I figure they will drop in price

whats up fellas, haven't been around much. currently building a 1928 Chevy sedan ratrod and closing in on my wedding date in two weeks. to say the least i've been really busy. glad to see the thread still dropping help when needed and looking out for others. Ive been downsizing my collection. at 200 pairs in the house and currently planning new home renovations it maybe time to hang up some laces.

Hope everyone has a great year and maybe ill be back. i did see the word retro being thrown around.

Size 12 Gang should peep my signature and profile if interested.

Last edited:
damn just was looking around and saw Premier had a bunch of sizes in the waffles

decided to go ahead and pull the trigger

I would have to agree with that and the actual color of the waffle...in pics they seem to be a good color but in person they are much lighter than I expected. I think they are definitely creative as a shoe. I think a lot better than those aluminum foil bbq shoes that released recently. Would have copped the waffles but I figure they will drop in price
love my waffles. Honestly, was going to pass cause of the syrup on the swoosh, but my 6 year old daughter saw them, and asked me to get them. Almost didn't ds them since the price skyrocketed after I bought them, but love the texture and feel of the shoe. Only thing is, I need them in a 13c for my daughter cause she wants a pair. If only I could id them for her

love my waffles. Honestly, was going to pass cause of the syrup on the swoosh, but my 6 year old daughter saw them, and asked me to get them. Almost didn't ds them since the price skyrocketed after I bought them, but love the texture and feel of the shoe. Only thing is, I need them in a 13c for my daughter cause she wants a pair. If only I could id them for her
That would make too much sense for them to do that. Haha. Million dollar idea. I definitely think they are cool. Just wish the color was a little darker. And here's another million dollar idea: what if they made the check able to "move" like actual syrup in the check. That would have been a must cop

Last edited:
Without the swoosh, I'd probably would've purchased them. They look well made material wise from the pics that I've seen.

People returning hemp lows because it dont say the material is hemp ? 
ohwell.gif
Hope it doesn't come to that. It wouldn't be because it doesn't say it on it, it would be because Nike currently claims they are cotton and not hemp. They technically never said they were hemp, even though it was heavily implied. I hope Nike isn't so scummy as to push a Fugazi that takes advantage of 4:20 and rasta colors. High Times or Hemp.xxx magazines would probably love to run a story on that kind of deception. I'm hoping they produce a better answer this time but I'm having trouble seeing how the "un-dyed raw canvas" could look so different on the labeled hemp product compared to the unlabled shoes they now say are cotton.

Side by side the Nike SB Raw Canvas 100% hemp hat is clearly lighter in color than the raw canvas shoes. In retrospect you can tell the difference from the pics on the nike site. I want to say the shoes material seems a lot fuzzier too? I dunno, I hope they're real.

Last edited:

Happy national inRot8ion day! Its been a min since ive checked here but damn i need to try and pick up some of those hemps! Went from trading for a pair of Tiff Highs then the next day doubling up because i found a pair on CL foor a price that i couldnt resist! Oh happy days! Hope everyones been having a good time!

Canvas, hemp, Twine, Otter buttholes...as long as the material is good, I don't see the big deal about the whole "I just want Nike to admit it's a 4/20 weed related show and it's made of pure hemp". Meh.

Are people returning the Waffles because their not made of real waffles? Lol "I want Nike to admit it's real fossilized syrup on the swoosh"

Back
Top Bottom