2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-482972_900_A_PREM.jpg
Can't wait to get another pair. I still have mine which I've worn everywhere. Looks like the only difference that I can see is the insole, which has "NIKE SB" added.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get another pair. I still have mine which I've worn everywhere. Looks like the only difference that I can see is the insole, which has "NIKE SB" added.

Yea I was looking for any differences and that seemed to be the only thing, looked like maybe the Camo shades were a little different but I don't know. I never owned the original,this isn't like some extra stock right? Just retro or "re-releasing" the same pair like they did with the venoms? I never owned a janoski, tried getting the 2013 black/white pair but ran out of luck.. Let me know how these feel to dunks

Yea I was looking for any differences and that seemed to be the only thing, looked like maybe the Camo shades were a little different but I don't know. I never owned the original,this isn't like some extra stock right? Just retro or "re-releasing" the same pair like they did with the venoms? I never owned a janoski, tried getting the 2013 black/white pair but ran out of luck.. Let me know how these feel to dunks
I assume it's a re-release/retro. Comparing these to the Dunks I can say that they fit true to size but I have to go a half size up on Dunks. They were a little stiff out of the box but that went away in a few wears. I wear Chucks as my everyday shoes so I may not be the best to talk about comfort although they feel alright to me.

It's hard to compare the print on these new ones as Nike always fixes the images up to make them seem more vibrant. You can also see more flowers in their shots. Each pair is unique as the print is different on each shoe. So you may get a flower on the front on one but not on the other. These are vibrant but not as much as the photos from Nike. I don't think anyone has to worry about them being too loud/colorful, and this is coming from someone who doesn't wear loud/colorful shoes.

Back
Top Bottom