2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ambush is having a sale starting monday.

20% off Sitewide (Excludes 2016 Wake Gear & 2017 Snow Gear) - June 27th-July 4th | Coupon Code: 4th20

in  my opinion , nike sb is not dead. just fell off . Whoever the **#$ is running the department needs to be fired. go back to basics if they wanna bring it back. 1 or 2 dunks a month , and that included the quickstrke. i dunno wtf they are thinking with picnic blankets, cold pizza , raw meat? lol too funny and starbucks, whats next, walmart and mcdonalds? Nike can regain its status but its gotta start from the top. hope they do because i still like dunks but come on. just feels like a joke now

in  my opinion , nike sb is not dead. just fell off . Whoever the **#$ is running the department needs to be fired. go back to basics if they wanna bring it back. 1 or 2 dunks a month , and that included the quickstrke. i dunno wtf they are thinking with picnic blankets, cold pizza , raw meat? lol too funny and starbucks, whats next, walmart and mcdonalds? Nike can regain its status but its gotta start from the top. hope they do because i still like dunks but come on. just feels like a joke now

The starbucks are clean lol I got a **** ton of compliments on them from people that arent even into shoes like that

The best Dunks that have come out this year didn't even drop stateside, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom