2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

https://www.ebay.com/itm/331916248545

Size 13...kinda wanna triple.

Damm, haven't been here in awhile. What you think fam? Size 8 rayguns for $100 with no og box. Condition is 8.5/10. Seems fishy but I'm waiting on inner tag pics.

Really? I thought the price was pretty decent since most I see in the same condition are normally 200+.

What they're listed for and what they sell for a different. Really good shape pairs go for the low $100s. Those look like they're in ok shape, not very good. Maybe additional pics say otherwise. So if you want them $100 is the high end imo. I'd look for a very clean pair for a few bucks more.

also things are worth what you are willing to pay for them

I have overpaid for things I wanted with no regrets

it's the things I SORT of want that get me regretting stuff

I'd prob pay $200+ for those stupid gray GRs that I won't wear because I can't find a double up

I'd prob pay $200+ for those stupid gray GRs that I won't wear because I can't find a double up

++1 words of wisdom, buy and sell what you think the item is worth. Life is way too short for regrets, even though lots of ****z goes for like $10 over what I was willing to pay. Those regrets are acceptable. And nice grab on the ostrich dunks J its nice to see those when the leather doesn't match the bottoms haha

Last edited:

What grey GRs?

So I put in a bid for some Spider-Mans a week ago and ended up winning them for $20. They're in pretty decent shape for the most part, however the right shoe has some messed up suede as you can see here, it's rough and not smooth and uniform like how it should be.

Anything I can do to fix them up?

I'd expect toe box creasing
All the new shoes do it
I can live with wrinkles, I'm old I have to

When I get back from Florida I might be throwing a party for what I think is about to happen
I'm hoping the deal doesn't go south, though hands have been shaken.... Not jinxing it until they actually show up

Back
Top Bottom