2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have posted in a while...
On my feet today:

Title says 10.5, listing says 11. Condition is "new without box," then description says barely worn. I'd be cautious.

Related - Would a true DS pair still be wearable for a long time? I've always wanted these.
good looks.  always proceed with caution.  inner tag shows 10.5

I would say a DS pair would def be wearable

info on those havent kept up with SB in a minute but those look like something i can rock as daily beaters

Style number is in my signature
(Posting from my phone or I would type it in)
Those are crazy hard to find in grown up sizes
It took me two years to find a second pair

I can't do it..

I see Nike has 20% off clearance, go to the site, see that ebates is doing 12% cashback too.

Nice! Must be deals to be had..

Add CK all courts to cart, already on sale for $70

Marked down to $49.xx with the coupon and cashback

F this. I just bought a pair of Adidas Busenitz from Atlas for $47 shipped

Better deal, and I supported an actual skate shop.

My days with nike are near over. I haven't bought a shoe from them at retail in ages

Even with heavy discounts, they're STILL LOSING!

Sorry for the rant, just figured most of you can empathize

WTF is going on with Nike SB?

I can't do it..

I see Nike has 20% off clearance, go to the site, see that ebates is doing 12% cashback too.

My days with nike are near over. I haven't bought a shoe from them at retail in ages

Little to no inspiration. Haven't had a store collab since what? The SPOTs?
Colorways have been dull and boring lately.

Nike isnt losing. But the skate shops are. They had to shell out mucho $ for an SB account, and now dunks are available everywhere. They still sell, albeit at discount, but the shops don't have any exclusivity anymore, so they lose. Back in the olden days, shops charged full retail or double retail and got it, no problem.

Nike isnt losing. But the skate shops are. They had to shell out mucho $ for an SB account, and now dunks are available everywhere. They still sell, albeit at discount, but the shops don't have any exclusivity anymore, so they lose. Back in the olden days, shops charged full retail or double retail and got it, no problem.

Hasn't the popularity of Dunks in general greatly diminished?

Hasn't the popularity of Dunks in general greatly diminished?
I say yes in some ways, cause the hypes who only bought them for exclusivity and to resell are gone, but no in other ways, like I have seen a ton of people in dunks lately. I have 3-4 pairs in my constant rotation. I've been focusing on buying aj1s lately.

I can't do it..

why are you even here? all you do is cry and whine

you don't like Nike SB, congrats

head to the Other Brands forum, talk about your Adidas and call it a career

Last edited:
Stained glass, Familia and a few Cork dunk highs just restocked. $72 is still too much for the familia......hopefully they sit on there til they hit clearance.

I could`ve sworn those corks went on clearance before they took them off, SMH. Nike always playing games.

Last edited:
Stained glass, Familia and a few Cork dunk highs just restocked. $72 is still too much for the familia......hopefully they sit on there til they hit clearance.

I could`ve sworn those corks went on clearance before they took them off, SMH. Nike always playing games.

Came here to post that as well...such a random restock.

Wish they would have had the Stained Glass in a 14....I actually might have copped. Seems like I always miss them...

i won a pair of UNLV on ebay for 33 bux.  guy refunded me with a quickness haha "forgot to put a reserve"

Wow they sure did re-stock those.
This is the second time.......they never sold out of them to begin with. SMH. Its like they`re trying to avoid putting them on clearance. Put em down to $100 plus 25% off clearance plus swoosh discount and ill cop with the quickness, lol.

Back
Top Bottom