2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol thread is madness. I struck out on 30 raffles and two snkrs entries. How about you? 
Jeez 1 raffle 1 snkrs..I even took off Monday to enter raffles was just lazy lol..royals I will put work in tho may 2017

How do u hav 2 snkrs entries..2 different log ins???

Last edited:
My local moved to a closer location

Going to swing by to check them out today

Nothing good shoe wise, but at least it's not on the way home for the day a dunk comes out that I HAVE to get..... if that day ever comes again

Sorry for the J talk

Jeez 1 raffle 1 snkrs..I even took off Monday to enter raffles was just lazy lol..royals I will put work in tho may 2017

How do u hav 2 snkrs entries..2 different log ins???
 2 between me and the mrs. She just uses her account to enter me for stuff.

Sorry everyone else, don't mean to derail the thread. 

Dont worry about it there's mention on the bred ones in pretty much every thread on NT. I struck out hard on those today. Not gonna lie the salt was kinda real lol, almost felt like bidding on a few of sole supremacys dunks just because. Gotta learn to control my impulse buying.

Dont worry about it there's mention on the bred ones in pretty much every thread on NT. I struck out hard on those today. Not gonna lie the salt was kinda real lol, almost felt like bidding on a few of sole supremacys dunks just because. Gotta learn to control my impulse buying.
Man what gets to me is dudes talking about securing 4 pairs when the entered 6 raffles or something and I'm over here with 30 like an idiot. 
mean.gif

Sole supremacy price for the 1s weren't that bad but they sold out :frown:

and Otaku Otaku gotcha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom